I have just found true love and happiness.

Sounds like a very sensible and clear headed love affair.

I hope you will be very happy together - 'till death do you part.

:Cheers:

I know your sort! You'll just discard her like a piece of rubbish after you've had your way with her.

Can't see it lasting long...............
HH

Just spotted a bottle of Jacobs Creek in the fridge. :proud:

I will hold you close to me as long as you shall live, but when your gone, your gone and I am off to the shops to find your sister!!!

ooh be careful of the red headed sister, she'll make you happy tonight but leave you with a mighty bad head tomorrow :Devil:

Who puts red wine in the fidge? lol.

Yes I am pretentious.

Have a ice drink.

Shiraz is lovely.

Im on the wife beater cos of the 5 for 12 cans offer at tesco the other day.

red should be drank at room temp forget the frindge m8 anyway chill out and enjoy

yeah i agree tho you prob drunk it hours ago now. yes red wine is meant to be suppe at room temperature. im on the white aussie wine at mo , going down nicely had 3 quARTES O of a bottle already xx

all u drinkers lmao i don't touch this evil substance that you talk of!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

enjoy it btw lol

yeah right like you dont. whats yr fave tipple then? im into wite wine n soda an a straw ha. or is that hic . ha xx my other halfe ellie1998 is akip had 4 cans i fink bless xx

yeah right like you dont. whats yr fave tipple then? im into wite wine n soda an a straw ha. or is that hic . ha xx my other halfe ellie1998 is akip had 4 cans i fink bless xx

nope i'm teetotal, i've seen what it does to folk so i'm keeping well clear!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

nope i'm teetotal, i've seen what it does to folk so i'm keeping well clear!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

good for you. but to be able to drink to your limit is hard but good as i do. ive seen how bad it makes some and its almost scary i know, am glad i know my limits and not to be so bad you fall over or get ina comatose state almost. id hate that, oh an to have to have yr stomache pumped must be god awful oooohh. no thanks . i dont need a drink to enjoy myself like some , im a happy lass anytime a day ha xx

me too maca but i know when i had enuf and that about now. jolly . tipsy silly but well in control das me xx

Is it me or is goldie a woman?

What is a woman doing on here?

I thought this was the internet's version of the garden shed?

hahah well of course im a women is that ok? garden shed or not i like a tipple too. a wee sherry haha or two , yeah im women thru an thru xx

Back