I have just found true love and happiness.

Jesus Christ!

Have I just cheated on my wife?

hehehhe noooooooooooooooo no worries all safe an abouve bouard here, geeeze i cant spell when had alcomahol xx yr marriage is asfe i should think xx

Funny thing is, she is making perfect sense.

i,m in a drunken slurre style i know that for sure, but as to whether you guys are inan anebriated state too i dunno, only youd know that xx but lets face it, i am a funny bird i like to make others larf n happy , and if thats wot im doing then that good i fink xx

Funny thing is, she is making perfect sense.

thankyou mozr i always tell the truth and be honest .......and ive lost what im on about now ha soprry think i need another drink to sharpen my mind heheh xx

i,m in a drunken slurre style i know that for sure, but as to whether you guys are inan anebriated state too i dunno, only youd know that xx but lets face it, i am a funny bird i like to make others larf n happy , and if thats wot im doing then that good i fink xx

Yes your are making me chuckle....in a good way at that. Good on you.

thankyou jaffa am pleased to be making you larf innit an yes i do come from down saarf, thats why i am talking like london way innit ... kinda but not actually from london just well not there oh im lost now . but to my miond if you can make other s larf n happy then its all worth while is the way i see it. ther too much sadness in this world to dwell on as it is, so if i can be a happy light when needed then i feel im not a wasted person..... gettin too deep here innit oooh lighten up girl !!1 hahahah x

thankyou jaffa am pleased to be making you larf innit an yes i do come from down saarf, thats why i am talking like london way innit ... kinda but not actually from london just well not there oh im lost now . but to my miond if you can make other s larf n happy then its all worth while is the way i see it. ther too much sadness in this world to dwell on as it is, so if i can be a happy light when needed then i feel im not a wasted person..... gettin too deep here innit oooh lighten up girl !!1 hahahah x

sorry luv but I think youre a guy

naw pal but I didn't come up the clyde in a banana boat either *flutters and blushes*

xxoxx

According to the first salary thread this 'bird' claims to have had babies ?????

I'm totally confused ??!!?? I'm off to my pit m8.

Oooh me ead...

Let me get this straight. Did I have full gay sex last night?

I can't remember.

Oooh me ead...

Let me get this straight. Did I have full gay sex last night?

I can't remember.

If it's only your'ead that's sore then I would suggest that you didn't !!! ( not that I would know mate coz I'm straighter than frozen rope. )

Back