i have a problem

adil

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am a new user i need to know wt flash software you all use and how do sort a DBox out when it goes off and what i am not getting front row channels

Take a look in the downloads section... find the thread named "REVISED: 20 page tutorial", and download the PDF. (its a sticky).

That will tell you everything you need to know.
But because i'm kind; I'll help you out a bit more ;) ....

... Flash Software: we use FTP or IFA to flash new IMAGES to the box. The IMAGE we use depend on your personal preference.

... How to sort it out when it goes off: Basically, it DOESNT go off. Its only gone off once its the history of the box. To fix it, you simply flash a newer more recent image to the box.

... No front row: Maybe you are in a VOD/Teleport area, or maybe you're image does not support Front Row.

Hope that helps, if you don't know what I'm on about then read that tutorial I mentioned above and have a search around.
Liam.

the page is working fine i've just been in it. scroll to the top of this page and click on dbox that will take you back to the dbox main page. then just under the dbox writing you just clicked there is a sub forum under with downloads in. just click on that and your in it. it's the first post in there highlighted in green

thank you i have got it now but first i clicked on the hyperlink on the on the top of page downloads but what do i about my front row channels

ok thank you very much ill bare that in mind but wt shall i doo about my front row channels they dont work

if your area is vod or teleport now theres not much can do about it i lost mine a while ago now but not bothered as i get the rest of the channels. but if it does bother you i'm sure theres a post in the downloads for adding vod frequencies for you to rescan. just have a browse in the downloads

adil said:
ok thank you very much ill bare that in mind but wt shall i doo about my front row channels they dont work
you can't do anything at the moment. in your city up dathing to telport. no more front row.

Back