I Hate Teleport!!!

mas123

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I told you that I would have to kill you.
Hi Guys,

I've got a Pace DITV-1000. It a NTL box which I'm using in a TW area. It got shot by Teleport and doesent work. I'm in the Sutton/Mitcham area.

I've already spent £120 on the box from 'The Bay' so I dont want to spend much more.

I want cable TV back!!! What are the cheapest and easiest options?
(I dont know anything about cable boxes or soldering or anything like that)

Would appreciate any replys.

Thanks,

mas123

the box will either need a reflash on the atmells to cr4 or it updated in a ntl stream either way if you are in a teleport area youll never get ppv back on it

hope this helps

Thanks for reply

Hi,

Thanks for the reply LittleJohn.

As I dont know much about cable boxes and cable box terms I dont understand the first thing you said 'reflash on the atmells to cr4'.

But when you say 'updated in a ntl stream', does that mean I just go to someone that has NTL, connect my box to thier stream, and my box will automatically update?

If so, then wont it update with NTL software or somthing? Because i'm in a TW area.

Would appreciate any other replys.

Thanks,

mas123:xmas:

mate you need a new box unless you want to replace chips ,you will have to replace chips no matter what you do
andy

Hi,

Thanks for the replys.

I cant replace chips, so I guess the only option is to get a new box. But, i've already spent £120 so dont want to spend much more.

What would be the best option for me. I'm with TW in the Sutton/Mitcham area.

Would appreciate any replys.

Thanks,

mas123

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt replys mentholflash01.

So just to confirm....

I got a Pace DITV-1000. Its a NTL box which I'm using in a TW area (So has NTL screens).

So if I get these test simms and slot them in, my box will update with the automatically with the TW software?

Also, is that the only thing I need to do, because I havent got any other hardware like a card programmer to reprogram my card if that is needed??

Thanks,

mas123

Back