I hate conspiracy theories but...

Munkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
I hate conspiracy theories but has anyone seen Loose Change?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

I caught it the other day and found the scientific element very interesting. Alot of the claims in the video have already been rebuked but it none the less raised some very interesting points.

If you have an hour 'n half to spare check it out.

Regardless of the video I still condone the war in Afghanistan

Oh my god not that crap again !! every part of loose change has been proved to be false ! do some more reading

I guess you'll always have experts to rubbish other experts but its always good to have lots of different opinions.

I think its a bit harsh to say thats its all a load of rubbish though. The video does raise some fair points though. I thought that the points on

1 Bombers passport being found at the 9/11 site. Surely this is impossible
2 No bodies found at the Pentagon or Flight 93 crash site

To be honest I dont really care wheather its true or not. I just found it interesting so I shared it

I dont really care wheather its true or not. I just found it interesting so I shared it

And so it goes on. As charlie said, this has all been proved to be rubbish so why do people keep dragging it up? And why do you say you hate conspiracy theories, then try and recycle this stuff if you don't care whether it's true or not?

the war in Afghanistan is bollocks,
while all this crap is goin on i cant get any of that lovely Afghan resin that i love so much.
please make it stop :)

this just keeps on coming a round and a round can't see it dying myself.
I think there is somethink funny about the whole thing but to say it was a big goverment conspiracy is a bit over the top.
alot of the time people just don't wanna except the facts for what they are and try and twist it round into somethink which it is not.

That loose change is being made into a film and will be in cinemas by july so this subject will come up again im sure

And so it goes on. As charlie said, this has all been proved to be rubbish so why do people keep dragging it up? And why do you say you hate conspiracy theories, then try and recycle this stuff if you don't care whether it's true or not?

I dont care if its true or not, as theres not a thing I can do to stop any of it. If I could change things I would care. I cant so I dont care. I care about the things where I can actually make a difference in someones life.

As a senior member a more appropiate reply would have been 'its been discussed before so do a search' instead of the bury your head in the sand methodology

Even if one person reads this thread and finds it interesting the post was worthwhile.

I dont care if its true or not, as theres not a thing I can do to stop any of it. If I could change things I would care. I cant so I dont care. I care about the things where I can actually make a difference in someones life.

As a senior member a more appropiate reply would have been 'its been discussed before so do a search' instead of the bury your head in the sand methodology

Even if one person reads this thread and finds it interesting the post was worthwhile.

Careful the P.C brigade will be after you

the meaning of the word 'theory':

the·o·ry (thē'ə-rē, thîr'ē) pronunciation
n., pl. -ries.

1. A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
2. The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
3. A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
4. Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
5. A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
6. An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

[Late Latin theōria, from Greek theōriā, from theōros, spectator : probably theā, a viewing + -oros, seeing (from horān, to see).]

its no good saying its all false but not saying why, point us in the right direction to the evidence that debunks the theories.

its no good saying its all false but not saying why, point us in the right direction to the evidence that debunks the theories.

Have you tried common sense that's a good place to start

steady on chaps... lets not start a fight... all that munkeys has done is post something that he found interesting!!

its no big deal!!

come on now... 'group hug' :)

im afraid my commonsense tells me to look at the evidence and not just believe what im told to believe but im not asking you to believe me that wouldnt be right

Sorry, my reply sounded a bit stronger than I meant it to, but it's anything but 'head in the sand'. It's based on hard fact not the sort of twisting of the truth you got in that excuse for a documentary. See my previous post.

Thanks for that link narabdela. Another great chance to listen to the great loose change soundtrack :)

I'll watch that video tonight hopefully its as convincing as the 2nd edition video

come on now... 'group hug' - just what my therapist said

Last edited:
Thanks for that link narabdela. Another great chance to listen to the great loose change soundtrack :)

I'll watch that video tonight hopefully its as convincing as the 2nd edition video

come on now... 'group hug' - just what my therapist said

Sat and watched the loose change video yesterday after I came acroos the link you posted. Thought it was very interesting! Doubt wether some of the points it raises could be true (i.e. the government responsible the atrocities) tho some of the 'evidence' was very compelling, almost convincing. Thanks for posting it anyway!
To debunk the arguments the video raises another video was created. its called 'Screw Loose Change' and is also avaliable on Youtube. Watched most of it immediately after 'Loose Change' and thought it was very intersesting to. Worth watching if 'Loose Change' got your interest!

Back