• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I had £80,000 in my house

Paul-K

VIP Member
VIP Member
A few months back my mother in-law's boyfriend (she's 79 he's 80) asked her to keep a package for him while he went to the states for a while, iv'e just found out i had £80,000 in my safe.

The daft old chunt wont put it in the bank and has this in his house, god i wish she never told me now.....

I'd be more than happy to look after any money they may have. In fact as a favour to all of the guys at DW, I will gladly look after all cash you may have in the bank, stored under the matress or hidden in your wifes drawers :banana:

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
WTF!!!!!

we got robbed and they took the safe comes to mind lol

id rather not know as well m8

like the lottery ticket i bought, and gave away, to be told 'you won us nearly 100 grand' then they sold me a car that needed loads of work doing to it

DiscoDave

DW Member +
A few months back my mother in-law's boyfriend (she's 79 he's 80) asked her to keep a package for him while he went to the states for a while, iv'e just found out i had £80,000 in my safe.

The daft old chunt wont put it in the bank and has this in his house, god i wish she never told me now.....
Paul is he from the brig mate if so let me know LOL.

;)

Paul-K

VIP Member
VIP Member
What does £80k look like? :)

I have no idea m8, all i knew was there was a package being kept for him i never even saw it,

still a bit worried that he has that much money in his house, and he does'nt live in Coatbridge lol, but i will be having a word with him next time we meet, daft old fool..

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tax would be the first guess.

You put 80 grand in the bank and someone will be asking why!

tell him to get a safety deposit box much easier ;)

Regards

SimLive

Inactive User
Just make sure it is in a safe place, then i see no problem if he prefers not to use a bank :)

nohidingplace

Inactive User

nevermind boyfriend get her to marry the bugger quick before he pegs it!