I got a job!!!

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
I applied with this company weeks back that i really wanted to work with and had no reply...called them up yesterday to jog their memory and they hadn't recieved my cv hey presto! got an interview this morning went suited and booted and turned out i was more qualified then most of the other interviewees got a call an hour later i got the job...i am now an employed computer engineer :)!!

As a few of you will know i have been looking for work for over a year i have searched everywhere including these forums doing a little web design here and there for extra money

My tip to anyone else who has been in my position...pursue the job you want don't settle for crap you will one day be where you want to be as we all deserve a break :proud:

Good Luck with your new job m8,nice to here its what u wanted.

i'm waiting to hear from a job at the mo was about to give up but i think i'm gonna call em now to see if i'm lucky, well good luck mate

Thanx for the good spirit everyone :) and tcg go for it! good luck

Would be handy if dw had a jobs section that way people could keep up to date and get help with CV's, Application Letters, Suitable job roles etc i could help out as i have also been given the role of jobsearch tutor on a thursday :)

I applied with this company weeks back that i really wanted to work with and had no reply...called them up yesterday to jog their memory and they hadn't recieved my cv hey presto! got an interview this morning went suited and booted and turned out i was more qualified then most of the other interviewees got a call an hour later i got the job...i am now an employed computer engineer :)!!

As a few of you will know i have been looking for work for over a year i have searched everywhere including these forums doing a little web design here and there for extra money

My tip to anyone else who has been in my position...pursue the job you want don't settle for crap you will one day be where you want to be as we all deserve a break :proud:

well done and congrts m8,

I know exactly how you feel, I was in the same shoes as you looking for job for months and months and then one day all the searching around and going for interviews pays off.

Good luck in your new job m8 and I hope everything goes well for you.

Tip: anyone looking for a job stick at it and keep searching around it could take months or couple of week but you will get rewarded at the end of it.

: colors1 : colors1

well done m8 u couldn't get me one as well could you sick of the no replies and the get losts lol
only joking m8 hope you get up that ladder real quick

Congrats m8, all the best in ur new job.

I was in the same position as you 6 months ago, got made redundant from a job i'd had from leaving school.

Only had one skill and had to wait 6 months for a similar job to come up, glad to say I got the job.

Still here, loving it, climbing the ladder of money love.

Good For you... Congrats, it shows there is hope.. if u really are determined.

congrats

: colors1 well done mate, persistance always pays off, good luck on your new job.: big crow

Back