I carnt beleive what i have just done.What a K***head.

Mr Parsnip

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all what a day i have had.Yesturday i weighed my car in at a local scrappy i cleared everything out but forgot about my sun visor above the drivers seat in there i had everything my credit/bank cards my driving licience and also my garage rent book.

Besides other stuff.

Last night my mate asked me if i fancied a pint as it was boiling and i though why not,but u will have to take me the bank as i need some cash and then it hit me where is all my cards and me driving licience.

so this morning i rang the scrapper and he said no mate sorry its crushed and gone.

so i have been cencelling my cards and re-ordering my driving licience all morning.

just thought i would let u all know hahaha

Mr P

I feel for you m8, couldn't imagine what it would feel like loosing all your bank cards, driving license etc etc.

One thing though its not a wise idea leaving valuable things like that in the Sun Visor of your car is it?

What a pain!

Hope you get it all sorted without too much trouble.

:Cheers:

Its a pain alright!

Got burgled while on holiday a couple of months ago, had to cancel all cards etc, trouble is, its one of those times, you never seem to remember everything you had when its not there anymore!

Oh No !! lol
hope you didnt put the money you got for the car in ya wallet too lol

unlucky m8 :(

Fook me! they were quick to crush were'nt they or am I the only one to think so, normally a car gets stripped to its different metal types first before the shell is crushed, the alloy stuff goes elsewhere.

Fook me! they were quick to crush were'nt they or am I the only one to think so, normally a car gets stripped to its different metal types first before the shell is crushed, the alloy stuff goes elsewhere.

yes they will have stripped it , pretty fast if he left bank cards in there lol

if someone had stole your car and touched the sun visor then they would have been quids in and they would have stole your identity aswell!!

my mate keeps cd's in his i cant imagine speeding along the motorway then pulling that down and trying to pick otu a cd you could get killed doing that!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Hi all what a day i have had.Yesturday i weighed my car in at a local scrappy i cleared everything out but forgot about my sun visor above the drivers seat in there i had everything my credit/bank cards my driving licience and also my garage rent book.

Besides other stuff.

Last night my mate asked me if i fancied a pint as it was boiling and i though why not,but u will have to take me the bank as i need some cash and then it hit me where is all my cards and me driving licience.

so this morning i rang the scrapper and he said no mate sorry its crushed and gone.

so i have been cencelling my cards and re-ordering my driving licience all morning.

just thought i would let u all know hahaha

10 - 4 get security weve got a live one lol.

make sure you cancel everything .

I scrapped a car last month. The car was in the air, mutilated by the grabber before the woman in the office had weighed out my cash. I was surprised as well.

Hi all thanks for all the comments.

Firstly i have always done thois from when i passed my test but beleive me i wont do it again, all cards were cancelled before any transactions had happened i was one of the lucky ones plus according to the dvla my leicence would have to be changed anyway as the picture i used was coming up to ten years old(you have to change ur picture every ten years and yes u do have to pay again)

other than that i had just been to do my shop before i got it crushed so my cash was still in my pocket notes that is but everything else gone

i had alsorts in there must have been on the phone for a good 4-5 hours cancelling things and renewing stuff.

O yea and i got 100 for the car.

Back