I cant download the file i need whats going on?

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
i have been a member for 24 hrs 10 minutes and i think i have enough points and likes. I came at this time to download the file cause i knew it was over 24 hrs and wanted to use it but it wont let me download i thought it would be automatic that i could download it after 24 hrs. wtf is going on, im getting ready for me first rant on this site lol

ah right, i dont know what time my 5th useful post was so it looks like i will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

cheers sneaker it looks like i didnt read the rules good enough ffs made a dick outta meself lol

You can understand why these rules are in place though.
Members here take the the time and effort to contribute to the site.

It would be unfair for anybody to come along and take what they need without contributing and then disappear.

Im not saying this is your intentions but you wouldnt beleive the crap some will post in order to get a download, this puts the admin and mods out deleting unnecessary posts.

You will get your download mate and i hope you stick around after. You seem a decent guy and have even taken the time to set a avatar.

We are a good bunch and im sure you will enjoy joining in the banter.

Welcome to DW mate.

cheers sneaker im glad i found the site I was looking for info about a box i had but there is so much more in the site im really likeing it so far

yes krypton i do understand why the rule is there. im loveing the site there is so much more on it than what I came looking for and im reading lots of threads. think im gonna be spending alot of my spare time on here i dont really use a forums before but i will contribute any advices i can.

thanks for the welcome mate

I don’t really use forums, just this one😉
Google doesn’t have all the answers 🧐

Hi @avid and @chookey . I did use google first thats how I found this site. i googled my question this site was one of the answers but now ive found the forum i i like it so far. its got my interest up and since i found it it looks like il be spending more time than i really should on here. im even installing it on me phone so i can do some foruming on the go lol

@joeblaze Google just leads you to the places that may have the information you need. The fun bit can be finding and extracting that information. Welcome and enjoy😀

yep you are right buddy im glad google lead me to here i enoying reading all the thread and i can see myself buy loads of products just to test out some of the things im learning while im reading the forums lol#

thanks for the welcome mate

Back