i can sit in comfort

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have a read of this: http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/169515/

you will see what i mean.

my new couch is coming tomorrow morning, and i mean morning. between 7am and 7:15am.

i got the phone call today, saying van is packed, and mine was last on, so it is first off.

i can't wait.........6 months sitting on bean bags and pc chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
been sitting in comfort for ages ,as in the thread mine took a week from csl

:roflmao:

i did see your post with trials and tribulations some months ago and can sympathise, for the delivery drivers sake i hope its the right colour, the right sofa, no marks rips or tears what so ever etc.

hope is right m8.......no doubt you will let us know !!!

To be honest with ya, I wouldn't be able to live without a couch for more than a week. It's like one of the most essential things in the house!

Hope you have some happy times with your family and your new sofas, lol ;)

Get your self a few beers in along with a couple of good movies and sit back and relax :) carnt believe its taking six months tho mate thats just craziness.Is it not worth you trying to get something for free off them as 6 months is taking the pi$$.

@ draca, it would have been 6 months if we stook with land of bollox, but we ended up going to DFS and we were told approx 8 weeks at most. and it has been 5 wks and a couple days, i would deffo reccomend DFS to anyone.

did it turn up on time ? and is all ok with it

hope so :)

wahey, it's here, i am comfy, now to get my lappy out and not move LOL

well done DFS

Here we go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>another couch potato

Last edited:
DD1840%20HOMER%20SOFA.jpg

been sitting in comfort for ages ,as in the thread mine took a week from csl

:roflmao:

got to agree with bro, got mine from csl took just over a week i even went back to change the order, no problem. would deffo use them again!

wahey, it's here, i am comfy, now to get my lappy out and not move LOL

well done DFS

soooooooo................come on then, where's the piccy.....we need to see evidence....lol

ok, here is me on my new comfy recliner...... at long last.

and yes, i am on DW page here LOL

mmmmm....looks sooo nice and comfy that, i have 2 questions relating to that piccy...

1) wots that little square thing on the wall behind ur head

2) wots that black thing in the bottom of ur beer...lol

Last edited:
Back