I came out the other side unscathed...

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
albeit a little worse for wear after being out drinking from 14:00..........

It was my 40th yesterday, can't say I feel any different at all, but by Jesus did I drink/eat a lot....

(quite) a few drinks and a spot of lunch, few more drinks, topics of discussion throughout the day, money, marriage, gay marriage, funerals, Suarez, Torres, Evra, Crouch, Carroll, Everton, work, history, the life and times of some random person I don't know, friends, Elvis, Vegas, running away to Gretna green????; two 25-30 year old blondes and just how crispy and overcooked the fish was (both unrelated)

only to be picked up (or rather forced out of the pub) to go for a Turkish BBQ, which was rather nice i think, home, open a few pressies from the missus and my kiddo (money, beer, aftershave - can't really go wrong there); wear really disturbingly large "I'm a 40 year old tosser" badge; much to my hesitation.

Back to pub, missus, some of the family, few more drinks; weird moment as brother-in-law turns up wearing exact same shirt and to a degree jeans; of course me being so svelte the difference was hardly noticeable; much piss taking.. more topics; Holidays, Sticky Vicky..bad knees, minder, Steak and BJ Day....

fall out of pub....go home.....

the rest I can leave to your imagination *cough*; but it did involve a yoghurt, three bananas; her best friend and a goat.

I have plans to go out Sat. too....although I can be a little bit overboard when I'm out in Town....mainly I never want to come home...

Last edited:
Just the three bananas :banana::banana::banana: :Laugh:

Back