iPhone i am an idiot please help 3.1.3

mickbrush

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just updated to 3.1.3 but nw the phone says insert a valid sim. The phone was unlocked to any network when i bought it from ebay. what can I do now am I F@@ked.

go to iclarified and read up u might find what ur looking for !!!!!

There has been a new unlock released and its on iclarified. You will need to get that to unlock the phone. 3.1.3 has no actual unlock until now, so if you relied on the unlock you should not of upgraded to 3.1.3.

I think i need to put an original sim in . It was origanaly locked to Tmobile so will any Tmobile sim do the job or does it need to be a special one.

I think i need to put an original sim in . It was origanaly locked to Tmobile so will any Tmobile sim do the job or does it need to be a special one.

any t-mobile will do bud and once you,ve activated it then u can jailbreak and try the unlock thing

before I nip out anb buy a Tmobile sim is there a way to tell which provider it is locked to as I bought it from ebay im sure they said Tmobile but not 100%, I have tryed orange and voda so can rule them out.

before I nip out anb buy a Tmobile sim is there a way to tell which provider it is locked to as I bought it from ebay im sure they said Tmobile but not 100%, I have tryed orange and voda so can rule them out.
I think you can jailbreak from where you are and unlock via ultrasnow i have in the past done that are you on emergency calls only

I just updated to 3.1.3 but nw the phone says insert a valid sim. The phone was unlocked to any network when i bought it from ebay. what can I do now am I F@@ked.

your phone was unlocked but updating it to 3.1.3 with itunes kills the unlock.

you are going to have to get a original sim to activate phone.

you can jb with spirit. then on cydia down load ultrasn0w and unlock phone

thats what iv did today with my iphone 3gs just waiting on iso4 now
waiting to see how things go before i try it.

Back