I against the death penalty, but...

I think people who bag dog poo then leave it, in the bag, at the side of the road should be 'shot on sight'.

Also.

Can someone explain to me what the black bag tied to the bit of the bin which holds the "lid" means? I might need a photo to explain that but why do I see black bags tied to public bins?

Also.

Can someone explain to me what the black bag tied to the bit of the bin which holds the "lid" means? I might need a photo to explain that but why do I see black bags tied to public bins?
I'm guessing that it's a spare bag which some dog walker is expected to change when it's full? Lol

I think people who carry full dog poo bags swinging it like a fashion accessory should also be shot :)

Also.

I passed three of these on the way home. I now suspect they are just there to keep the door closed.

Not a very interesting mystery after all :(.

I use pink bags, they look a lot better hanging in trees and bushes than the black ones 😉 but not a great look for swinging to be honest.

I can't remember where it was but there was a collection of bags hanging on a wire fence somewhere. If it were my fence I'd bunch them all together and plant a squib made of match heads in the middle of them and wait...

...people who drop chewing gum on the pavement should be shot on sight.

Fecking animals! View attachment 123712

Every few months there's a private company out up town with the power jets about 6 in the morn trying to get rid of the chewy stuck to the pavements. They turn up about 2 to 3 times a year doing this, I can't imagine what it cost the council

Every few months there's a private company out up town with the power jets about 6 in the morn trying to get rid of the chewy stuck to the pavements. They turn up about 2 to 3 times a year doing this, I can't imagine what it cost the council

People don't care m8, its not their problem. Like climate change. I watched a report yesterday saying if we don't do something now when its relatively easy without much hassle, we'll be doing it 20 times as harsh as it'll be a matter of life and death. I'm thinking along the lines like the depiction of the future in the movie Interstellar, where the earth can only grow one crop for food and dust storms were a thing.

Never mind that shite where has hoppy sprung up from and has he brought the gang with him?.😳

Never mind that shite where has hoppy sprung up from and has he brought the gang with him?.😳

How do ya nutter, only me, I have no idea about anyone else miggy, glad to see you are still around.:)

Back