Huawei p8 Lite text question

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a p8 Lite recently after a bite of buying advise on DW :). I bought the phone from vodafone as I'm on a Talk mobile on a sim only deal. I'm made up with the phone especially the camera but the one thing I cannot find is the settings for the actual texting, say the colours of the background text and reply bubble size and colours and worse the text size as it's defaulting quite small.

Is it me just been thick but on my old S3 I would go to text then menu and settings and I could do whole host of tweaking in there but the with the P8 Lite it's doesn't seem to be there in the text/menu/advanced. Could it be the vodafone FW I'm running ?

I change my font size in actual phone settings > display, as for background colour I'm not too sure about that, maybe try change actual phone theme if you can

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

thanks for that, the font thing sorted the text size but the backgrounds and colours in a text is white and cannot be changed. It's just easier if say there's a darker background different coloured speech bubbles but changing the themes doesn't alter it

just checked and the large font helps with the message when it's been sent but it doesn't make any difference to the actual size when typing

Bump this thread,
I have a Huawei p8 lite 2017. Is it possible to enlarge the actual size of the text when typing a text message ?.
I know you can enlarge the size of your once you've sent your texts by pinching the screen but I'm on about the size of font when your actually typing.
I've looked everywhere but I cannot for the life of me see were you can do it. It's friggin specs on everytime I type it's that small.

Back