Ring Tones HTC Touch HD Games?????

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone got any good games for the Touch HD that are decent.

Sick and tired of Solitaire and clocked Tweeter so many times now??

Cheers

Thanks a lot for that site mate, some good games there.

There a lot of games out there for PPC's but the problem is with the size of the Touch HD's screen and the resolution it runs at.

There aren't many games out there for it at the moment.

Cheers anyway mate!

Rep added! :Cheers:

I followed a few links of here when I first got my phone and downloaded a few games. Just had a look now and can't find the threads.

Have a sniff around, it's an excellent resource for HTC Touch

I followed a few links of here when I first got my phone and downloaded a few games. Just had a look now and can't find the threads.

Have a sniff around, it's an excellent resource for HTC Touch

Already been there mate.

Found some decent games from there, as well as some decent apps and little tweaks for the Touch HD.

How u getting along with your Diamond mate?

Remember you weren't getting along with it well? :silly:

Already been there mate.

Found some decent games from there, as well as some decent apps and little tweaks for the Touch HD.

How u getting along with your Diamond mate?

Remember you weren't getting along with it well? :silly:

I'm not really getting on with it at all. I'm waiting for the new Nokia's to come out and then I'm going to go back to a proper phone. Your HD Touch may be better than the Diamond that I have but some of the persistent problems are freaking me out. The crackle during conversations is louder than my AV kit, the heat that comes out from it could warm a pensioner in winter and if I get cut off mid calls as my ear lobe accidental brushed the touch screen I'll trip out.

Aside from the excellent GPS and awesome Opera browser I don't rate it at all.

Wasn't expecting a rant was you, hopefully you'll have your sanity in a few weeks time mate.

Oh and put one of them protective stickers on the screen as you may be selling it soon lol

I'm not really getting on with it at all. I'm waiting for the new Nokia's to come out and then I'm going to go back to a proper phone. Your HD Touch may be better than the Diamond that I have but some of the persistent problems are freaking me out. The crackle during conversations is louder than my AV kit, the heat that comes out from it could warm a pensioner in winter and if I get cut off mid calls as my ear lobe accidental brushed the touch screen I'll trip out.

Aside from the excellent GPS and awesome Opera browser I don't rate it at all.

Wasn't expecting a rant was you, hopefully you'll have your sanity in a few weeks time mate.

Oh and put one of them protective stickers on the screen as you may be selling it soon lol

Lol, not going so well then i take it????

Well with regards to the crackling during phone calls - there is none! No heat coming out of my Touch HD, apart from when its on charge and even then it gets slightly warm, and i would never get cut-off mid convo because of accidentally brushing the touch screen because as soon as u dial a number and it rings, the screen cuts off, so no accidental touches until u pull the stylus out to take notes or press the power button! :)

Aint gonna be selling it any time soon. Absolutely cracking phone and would recommend it to anyone!

I remember your thread a couples of months back asking what phone to get and i did recommend this phone. Should have listen to me mate ;)

Ahhh well just on of them things. :silly:

Hy, try on htcmania.com, it's a very complete site for HTC

Back