Phone Unlocking HTC Desire

moosie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know there are sites a plenty on the internet to unlock the HTC desire but does anyone have a tool to do this?

I need to unlock from Orange is all :D

Thanks guys.

The only tool that will do this is a Jtag box.. Take it to bits and connect directly to the handset.. Or just buy a code for it. However if your handset was made after 24th may, then you are looking at a crazy priced code. Older than that, and the codes are quite reasonable.

Hi Moosie
I also have just purchased an HTC Desire locked to T Mobile, tried everywhere to get it unlocked but no joy, they say the software will not be in the database until end of October.
PS I hear T Moblie and Orange will merge in October so coverage will be better.
I have had to get a T Mobile sim for now, If you have any joy please let me know - cheers

I have used htcsimunlock.com to unlock both my orange and three locked HTC's they offer a money back guarantee if they fail and they are cheap too.

Good luck

If you get stuck with the unlock code (please note the £15 codes won't work for the desires made after the 24th) we do offer an unlock via hardware service on these. Several other places in the UK will also offer this service, feel free to choose. I personally unlock anywhere upto 10 a week. Try the cheap codes 1st though.. you never know you're luck.

Back