htc desire contracts

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
does anybody know any good companys that are trustworthy, and cheap for this phone, on contract

max_gee

DW Member
Reaction score
mobiles.co.uk part of carphone warhouse

24 months on vodaphone with 17 or 16 months free + free phone

3000 mins + 500 text per month

after cashback works out £16 / month

Messa

Inactive User
Reaction score
just for the record my mate has just got a Desire and it is a superb phone, I have got a TP2 and I love it, so I am glad to find a new phone I am happy to change to when my contract ends.

iPhones are for silly billies.

tonyfr35

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got this phone on 3 for £14 a month,300 mins,unlimited texts,unlimited internet.reason had nothing but hassle from 3 ie signal in our area.to get a good deal on 3 you need to speak to there executive office.Not india!Takes time but worth it in the end,my partner got a htc wildfire 250 mins,unlimited texts, internet for £5 a month!So if your on 3 and your signal quality has changed to crap get on the case.

showders

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got this phone on 3 for £14 a month,300 mins,unlimited texts,unlimited internet.reason had nothing but hassle from 3 ie signal in our area.to get a good deal on 3 you need to speak to there executive office.Not india!Takes time but worth it in the end,my partner got a htc wildfire 250 mins,unlimited texts, internet for £5 a month!So if your on 3 and your signal quality has changed to crap get on the case.

How do we get to speak to their executive office? I always get the lovely English speaking Indians

tonyfr35

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wot you do is use this email [email protected] tell them your signal has been crap for say 6 months get them to call you back and take it from there.

TEST