htc desire contracts

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
does anybody know any good companys that are trustworthy, and cheap for this phone, on contract

mobiles.co.uk part of carphone warhouse

24 months on vodaphone with 17 or 16 months free + free phone

3000 mins + 500 text per month

after cashback works out £16 / month

just for the record my mate has just got a Desire and it is a superb phone, I have got a TP2 and I love it, so I am glad to find a new phone I am happy to change to when my contract ends.

iPhones are for silly billies.

just got this phone on 3 for £14 a month,300 mins,unlimited texts,unlimited internet.reason had nothing but hassle from 3 ie signal in our area.to get a good deal on 3 you need to speak to there executive office.Not india!Takes time but worth it in the end,my partner got a htc wildfire 250 mins,unlimited texts, internet for £5 a month!So if your on 3 and your signal quality has changed to crap get on the case.

just got this phone on 3 for £14 a month,300 mins,unlimited texts,unlimited internet.reason had nothing but hassle from 3 ie signal in our area.to get a good deal on 3 you need to speak to there executive office.Not india!Takes time but worth it in the end,my partner got a htc wildfire 250 mins,unlimited texts, internet for £5 a month!So if your on 3 and your signal quality has changed to crap get on the case.

How do we get to speak to their executive office? I always get the lovely English speaking Indians

Back