HTC Desire case

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Where can I get a HTC Desire flip case?

I went into a couple of local phone shops but they didn't have them.

There is one shown in the accessory booklet in the box, where can I get it? I can't seem to find it on the website.

I don't want some knock-off.

I got a cheap leather flip case off ebay and for the £3 it cost it is actually quite good quality.

To look at it you'd expect to pay a tenner or more.

JB.

there quite pricy m8, but here's the link h**p://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/p_htc_item.aspx?i=200171

hope this helps

Where can I get a HTC Desire flip case?

I went into a couple of local phone shops but they didn't have them.

There is one shown in the accessory booklet in the box, where can I get it? I can't seem to find it on the website.

I don't want some knock-off.
HTC DESIRE G7 BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER SKIN UK on eBay (end time 16-Jul-10 18:02:05 BST)

here u go £4.90 free delivery and from uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-FLIP-LE..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item2a07fdc056

or this £2.99 free post from manchester

there quite pricy m8, but here's the link h**p://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/p_htc_item.aspx?i=200171

hope this helps

£66!!! :eek:

Are you sure that site is legit? They can't spell 'resistance' and the sentence it is in makes no sense anyway! Needs a comma or two.

No real HTC case for my phone at that price :(.

£66!!! :eek:

Are you sure that site is legit? They can't spell 'resistance' and the sentence it is in makes no sense anyway! Needs a comma or two.

No real HTC case for my phone at that price :(.

Think so m8, if ya goto htc.com, then click buy, then accessory shop on left thats where i found it m8, although i wouldnt pay that.

i have the mofi velor case which protects it quite nicely

I wasn't quite expecting that cost ;). When I looked at the site yesterday I hadn't seen the accessory link.

Back