hp ipaq navigation software

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
hello lads hope someone can help !

I am after the navigation software for an hp ipaq 2200 its a mates and he has bought it off ebay and has got all the stuff i think apart from the disc with the navigation software if any body can help it would be much appreciated !

cheers Yorkie1

yeah the ipaq is pocketpc windows based so tomtom5 navigator will work.

Tom tom but still bring a map!

I love the sat nav.
Got an ipaq 2003 pocket pro.
the fuse kept blowing though.Its in the end of the cigarette lighter thing and it took me to the wrong street the other week.
I gave up in the end cos i did'nt have a map.
You can also get software that has different voices.
Yoda,homer and ozzy osboure. "you have reached your F***ing destination.
It was fun for about five minutes and went back to jane.
She nags you just right.
But you know somethings not right when you start talking back to her??

u need tom tom 5 its work perfectly with hp 2200 buy it form ebay tom tom 5 only 5 pound but u need 512mb sd card for it so two thing u need tom tom 5 software and 512mb sd card

bamesal said:
u need tom tom 5 its work perfectly with hp 2200 buy it form ebay tom tom 5 only 5 pound but u need 512mb sd card for it so two thing u need tom tom 5 software and 512mb sd card
i have full tomtom5 navigator with 5.10 update speedcams and poi even have a few celeb voices and thats all on a 128mb card ive also installed it for a couple of mates on 128mb only need bigger cards if you use more than 1 map if you only travel round the u.k 128mb is fine.

amazing ma8 how can it possible tom tom 5 install in 128mb card bcz uk map is 98mb small one and the big one is 198mb if u r using 98mb map u need 256mb card for tom tom check ur card i think its 256mb

nemesis1975 said:
i have full tomtom5 navigator with 5.10 update speedcams and poi even have a few celeb voices and thats all on a 128mb card ive also installed it for a couple of mates on 128mb only need bigger cards if you use more than 1 map if you only travel round the u.k 128mb is fine.

it does sound a bit far fetched m8, my tt5 takes 163mb on my card, os i wud like to know how u done it ???

Back