Howto Complain about VM customer Service

bignbold3000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone successfully companined about VM and got a result, I have been incorrectly billed, lied to, never refunded after promises, not disconnected when requested............what can I do with these people?????

Ive been messed about by them too m8 and the last bill just topped it
they started billing me to XL Phone when it was promised as part of a deal I had agreed with them

I rang them tonight and Ive cancelled all my services with them they offered me a deal for the same as Ive got for £6 more ???
I asked if that was the very best they could do,she replied

"we cannot offer the deals we used to as its not financially visible"

so I cancelled there and then and they gave me a date they will collect there
items
so it seems the deals people have got they will remove after a year and will not be offering deals like that again ??

I just noticed m8 you have already tried to disconnect from them

when was your cut off date ?

mate, my cut off date was in June..........cant wait to be shot of them

have you cancelled it from you bank ? as thats what I would do m8

The deals are still on guys and i know im going to get the exact same deal next year aswell.........ask the fookers for the same deal i get XL TV and internet for free lol:proud:

i just got phone L XL tv 20MB bb £36 a month

iam on cable too.

36quid, lol, thats laughable. fook that.

i called them and argued like a fooker, i ended up getting the lot for £13.99 per month, thats permanent, not a year or nuffin, permanent...!

It includes, free landline calls 24/7, international call package, cheaper mobile calls from the landline, basic digital tv, and 2mb broadband.

Beat that, lol.

iam on cable too.

36quid, lol, thats laughable. fook that.

i called them and argued like a fooker, i ended up getting the lot for £13.99 per month, thats permanent, not a year or nuffin, permanent...!

It includes, free landline calls 24/7, international call package, cheaper mobile calls from the landline, basic digital tv, and 2mb broadband.

Beat that, lol.

i rang them a few weeks back to complain about over charging me on the 2mb internet i have ....fookers were taking £18 out of my account when it should have been £9
asked them what the crack was and was told my contract had ended..
great i thought heres my chance to hit back told them to stick it and im going to BT .....they soon came back with a deal
i think im going to give them a call again lol as i have the same package as you but i pay £20.49 for all three then get billed for mobile calls on top fookers

i rang them a few weeks back to complain about over charging me on the 2mb internet i have ....fookers were taking £18 out of my account when it should have been £9
asked them what the crack was and was told my contract had ended..
great i thought heres my chance to hit back told them to stick it and im going to BT .....they soon came back with a deal
i think im going to give them a call again lol as i have the same package as you but i pay £20.49 for all three then get billed for mobile calls on top fookers

my package doesnt include free mobile calls etc, it just gives you calls to mobiles from the landline for summit like 25% cheaper than normal.

guys what is the customer relations number as the number i used to use has gone?

guys what is the customer relations number as the number i used to use has gone?

just dial 150 or 151 (i think) from your V*rgin landline and ask to be put through to the correct dept.

Back