How's that unisex thing going for you?

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Primark installs gender neutral changing rooms

"Transgender woman Joni Bendall stormed out of the Primark store in Ipswich, in 2015 Suffolk, after claiming her persistent pleas to be allowed to use the fitting rooms of her choice fell on deaf ears"

Probably because you're an angry looking man, a fucking BLOKE. That's why they didn't want you in the FEMALE changing area, you are a BIG FUCKING GADGIE.

There are only 2 genders, male or female, you are the one you were born as.

If you think otherwise then it's a psychological problem NOT a physical one.

Just wanting to be a different gender, weather having or not having gender reassignment, still does'nt change the way you born.

There are very few exceptions in my book, hermaphrodites etc.

This is MY opinion feel free to have your own.

You are whet you are. Live and let live. Just because we don’t understand what they are going through does not give us the right to say it’s wrong. That’s my view

everyone does what he wants and thinks as he sees fit the big question is whether a man wants to become a woman is whether women will share their locker rooms with him (I think the opposite is not a problem for men - a woman who wants to assert herself as a man will not have too much of an acceptance problem)

everyone does what he wants and thinks as he sees fit the big question is whether a man wants to become a woman is whether women will share their locker rooms with him (I think the opposite is not a problem for men - a woman who wants to assert herself as a man will not have too much of an acceptance problem)
Speak for yourself mate. Not my idea of fun seeing a fat tattooed dyke getting her kit off, but whatever floats your boat I suppose ;)

I'm not facing this problem and my faith wouldn't be because I organize myself properly and I always speak for myself never for other guys

Fortunately, humour is still free as we said, it takes everything to make a world and everyone is master of their own backside.

:):):):)😁😁😁😁

Interesting, and topical. All the Primarks I've been in have been gender-neutral anyway, or maybe nobody noticed me, not been arrested yet anyway! If you go to Centre Parcs the changing area is gender-neutral and it seems to work okay, you get changed in separate cubicles, obviously. Don't see why that wouldn't work for toilets too, although it will take a while to convert them all. We have separate toilets for the disabled, perhaps just have toilets in separate cubicles only? As for the 'woman' above, I've seen worse, the only issue I have is the inevitable hysterical laughter I break into when they come into view...

P.S. I've been looking in from time to time, so much has been happening of late though what with my new political hat on, writing articles etc. All hard right fascist stuff, obviously ;)

Interesting, and topical. All the Primarks I've been in have been gender-neutral anyway, or maybe nobody noticed me, not been arrested yet anyway! If you go to Centre Parcs the changing area is gender-neutral and it seems to work okay, you get changed in separate cubicles, obviously. Don't see why that wouldn't work for toilets too, although it will take a while to convert them all. We have separate toilets for the disabled, perhaps just have toilets in separate cubicles only? As for the 'woman' above, I've seen worse, the only issue I have is the inevitable hysterical laughter I break into when they come into view...

P.S. I've been looking in from time to time, so much has been happening of late though what with my new political hat on, writing articles etc. All hard right fascist stuff, obviously ;)
Great to see you back H.👍

Back