how to write a rom11 image?

fibzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, soz have searched and searched i must be thick but i cant find a basic dummies guide for putting an au image onto a rom11, got an infinity progger and an unlocked rom11 card, nthell. Can any1 post a link :) cheers !!!

Hi
You said card is unlocked
That means u can read it in nagra edit 4.1
If so just load a rom 11 image in nagra edit it and write
Thats all u have to do
Put ur programmer in phoenix mode 3.68
make nagra open in 98 compatibilty mode then
open it and read card
need to see that

Last edited:
don't forget to put your own BK & IRD in to Nagra before writing it back to the card

Cheers

cheers lads, right just did as u said, nagra in 98 mode etc, tried read from card and said login attempt failed, its giving me 3 further options to try log in, nipper method etc, none worked :/

where can we find the rom 11 image. ive looked all over.:silly:

fibzy said:
cheers lads, right just did as u said, nagra in 98 mode etc, tried read from card and said login attempt failed, its giving me 3 further options to try log in, nipper method etc, none worked :/
Hi again try the code as all 8s and also all 0s
If that dont work u need to rewrite bd keys
you will need xncs tick all boxes in settings and read
Blue bar will appear in top right and dump card
If it dont then its still locked
p.s dont forget most of these programs need 98 compat mode

nilrem said:
don't forget to put your own BK & IRD in to Nagra before writing it back to the card

Cheers

ok ive got this far, opened the card in xncs saw the password was all 8's so used that when nagra asked me for it, opened a rom 11 image in nagra, entered my ird and bk, then clicked write to card, then its askin me the pasword thingy again, but this time all 8's wont work :/

suddenly worked!! thanks guys card seems to have updated!!!

Back