How To Use DreamBoxEdit

ok cheers, but have downloaded them and tried to send to dm500s, but encounter the same problems as before!
i hit the "reload settings button" i get this message
"dreambox login: Sending username xxxx
Password:
Sending password xxxxxxx

BusyBox v1.01 (2008.08.29-14:56+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ >
Sending user command: killall -9 enigma2
k
illall -9 enigma2

killall: enigma2: no process killed
~ >
Telnet status: Disconnecting.
Telnet status: Disconnected.
User command sent."

but nothing on my dm500s!
sorry if i am bugging u guys , but i just dont know:grayno: lol

have you set up the IP of the box etc in DBE

yes mate, i can commnicate fine with the box etc, i have received files, but wen i send them they dont seem to be there! even tho its says successful and i hit the reload settings button!

OK, Blue ?
Reboot Box ?

sorry but i dont understand!
do u want me to send the files as normal, hit reload settings button, on my box hit the blue button or reboot my box?

try both mate
how do you get the bouquets up is it by OK Blue ? I cant remember on a 500s
if that fails try rebooting the box
as it sounds like the files are there

yes mate, via the blue button, but nothing is there even after a reboot!
wen i reboot the box i select menu- number 5 option (shutdown procedurre) and it gives me "reboot now or restart enigma" i am choosing reboot now. is this correct?

:Clap:eek:k managed to get it sorted lol:Clap:
i again used the retrive button, then in main window hit the save button, sent to box, hit the reload button and hey presto IT WORKED:Clap:

Thanks for all ur help peeps, its appreciated :)

ok the boquets are there, but i have nothin showing on the screens! only thing i have noticed is the when i select a channel, it now says 28.2e were as before it said 28.4e! i am now doing a scan to see if that cures it, but i dont know lol

I would do a scan now and they should show mate

Works great for me but i can't get my Ryrec EPG to update

Thank you.

I have already deleted your other "Thank you" posts across the forum

Hit the like button if you like a thread but dont keep posting thanks just to up your post count

Hi,

I want to delete some channels from list . I do it in DreamBox Edit and then send it to STB , but they are still exit there .
What can Id ?

Even after rebooting Enigma?

Hi,

I want to delete some channels from list . I do it in DreamBox Edit and then send it to STB , but they are still exit there .
What can Id ?

Just saw the exact question in another post. I have worked out you are using an E2 machine.

1. As per Vector's question.
2. Have you confirmed the settings are correct. i.e Enigma 2 settings, IP address, password. Easiest way is to click on test connection.

after you make the changes (delete channels) are you clicking Save? then send to box

how msny channels you removing ?

Sent From My BB PlayBook

Here is a video guide. The only thing I would add is to go into Tools > Options. Go to the Advanced tab and enable allow duplicate entries in User bouquets.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to get Rats Bouquets in order to edit through dreambox edit, nothing more frustrating than 16 Channel 4s :)

What folder would there be 16 channel 4s ? Only one I can think of is the regional one

Out and about......

I have a VU+ duo coming tomorrow and changing up from a Cloud ibox 2 Plus, i currently use AUTO BOUQUETS on open vix, so is this not the best way to have a decent channel list?

Back