How to use a modded box while still paying for ntl

X-PAC

DW Member ++
Reaction score
How to use a modded box while still suscribed to ntl

Hey just wondering wat i need to use mymodded box while paying for ntl.
Also will i have to settle for vod if they havent installed yet.

not sure what you're asking mate..

can u be a bit more specific??

i mean say i want all the channelsfor free so i use a modded box but i have no ntl box due to moving so i need to suscribe to ntl.
how do i use my modded box while suscribing and not get caught?
sometimes wen u cancel will they leave u still connected?

not really im stupid do i need to leave the ntl box that they give me in?

not really im stupid do i need to leave the ntl box that they give me in?

ok so i leave that box in and run another wire from my feed and plug that in to my modded box?
Do i have to leave ntls box in?

why what? if you use the search faciity mate and have a bit of a read you will understand why as it has been mentioned many times in the past why?

just rembered why,cause otherwise they will realise the box is not talking to them and become suspicious.

You could also just take out a broadband service - no need to bother with a basic tv package. Just split the incoming cable between your cable modem and modded box.

X-PAC said:
just rembered why,cause otherwise they will realise the box is not talking to them and become suspicious.

thank feck you remembered :)

where have you been X-PAC not heard from you for a while

ive left my original box out of it, just have modded and broadband coming from the splitter..

going to get a 4way though to have my original upstairs.

ive been away (pc broke, internet cut off, holiday and work commitments), but thanksfor noticing.
If i was to get broadband then cancel would they kill the feed? wat about basic package?
is their anyway to get the feed live again after ntl kill it?

if you get cable broadband they have to leave the feed live!

yer but then i want to cancel everything will they leave it or kill it?

I believe the policy now is 'no subscription = no feed' - but they are such a useless shower of shite they could well forget to disconnect you.

Back