How to update Maserati in Built Navigation Maps

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, attached is a little write up I done on how to update the Maserati maps. I believe this also works for Chrylsers and Dodge cars.

The files mentioned in the document can be found on standard torr3nt sites. Just search the map name, ie, garmin 2018.20 etc etc.

Any questions, let me know.

Attachments

• Updating Maserati MTC maps.pdf
    185.4 KB · Views: 25
Hi Dentist,
I don't suppose you know if the UK Ghibli uses UK or Europe maps do you?
Thank you
brummybird

Its ok - I have sorted it and updated my maps. Thanks for the instructions!!

Anyone have any idea if it is possible to update the maps for a Maserati 2016 grancabrio? I believe it uses navteq maps. The discs through Maserati are about £500 which is a lot of money..

Hi guys, can you help me out. I have maserti ghibli 2015 it is imported from usa. can i just update europe map on it? or i need to update software before

This is great, thanks. Maserati charge a small fortune for any work they do so this will be a great help

My Garmin Navigation system won't load on my Ghibli, keeps trying but fails.

Is it the system

Looked elsewhere on net for help but not much about

If you can help drop me a comment

Tried USB but not recognised ?

Does anyone have the gcd and img files saved? I can only find one of the three on any torrent site. Could you either drop me a message or add a link to the files? Thanks very much :)

I'd love to have a look at your instructions but the site says I'm not allowed to view/download despite being a member. Would you very kindly mind PMing them to me? I actually have the HDD out from my car now and am playing with it.

Greetings,

Same issue, I'm not allowed to view/download despite being a member .. Thanks..

Well, you can post 5 times....and that's it..

I guess?

I mean, they only ask for 5 posts..its not like the end of the world or nothing...

I mean, this is already my 4th post....so..maybe Ill be able to download in a minute or so?

Now the thing would be if after 5 posts I'm still unable to download....

Yeah this forum is crap, even after the 5 post would not download...waste of time...

I mean, this is already my 4th post....so..maybe Ill be able to download in a minute or so?

Only see 1 post lol not very bright ? 🤪 😂

Back