How to transfer channel list using dreamset

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Transfer A Channel List To Your DreamBox With Dreamset

1. Unrar Dreamset and place all the files into a folder.

2. Start the program with the little dish icon.
Click setup.

startDreamset.jpg

3. Click the setup Tab at the top and fill in your IP and passwords.

Ipsandpass.jpg

4. On the Firmware Tab for Enigma1 (500-7020) select Enigma 1 (rel109) for Enigma 2 (DM7025) and (800-800) use Enigma 2 version 3 or 4. Ensure passive FTP is ticked.

Setupenigmatype.jpg

5. Now click the save configuration tab and then the test configuration tab to check we have a connection to the Dreambox. If successful press OK and then OK again

testconfig.jpg

6. Now click open and scroll to the settings and select the services for E1 and lamdb file for E2 and open.

selectsettings.jpg

Now click the transfer button and then write and wait for it to finish.

transfersettings.jpg

Job done

Ferret

Last edited by a moderator:
is this basically the same as Dreambox edit? would this be prefered or is it just user preferance. i seem to be having issues with dreambox edit so may try this.

is this basically the same as Dreambox edit? would this be prefered or is it just user preferance. i seem to be having issues with dreambox edit so may try this.

Its similar does the same job and in my opinion there are less problems with Dreamset.

DBedit performs checks each bouquet as you open them. This makes it much slower compared to Dreamset when editing.

During set up there is a drop down list for the firmware and software settings, can you please tell me which one's I need to use for the Vue 2 duo twin

Now have VIX set up on the box, I was told earlier on that I would need VUCC on my computer to send files etc so will these settings still work?

I couldn't find VUCC on my computer

Back