how to speed up web n walk usb broadband?

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
im trying to download some aps on my laptop through usb broadband and utorrent but i am getting slow speeds.

i am aware that tmobile have their own router that my usb stick runs through so i cant forward port how would i get connectable ?

cheers

you should always be able to forward ports mate no matter what router, unless they have not told you the username and password.

one thing i would be careful with is their fair usage policy. they can charge upto 1 quid for every one meg over. be careful with that.

quid for 1 meg wow when i bought it online it said unlimited download allowance im gonna phone them and try and sort this issue out its annoying

cheers anyway

this is the USB modem over 3g isnt it? Some of the mobile networks actually prevent you from using some services, like RDP for instance, over their 3g data network. Its a bid to keep the whole data network running smoothly.

There were a few guys in my office who tried this on 3, and were not able to use RDP at all. They switched to Vodafone business and then it worked perfectly for them.

Back