How To SoftMod Wii Without Zelda

febapliew

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I would just like to share with everyone on about the alternative of softmodding your wii without zelda referred to as bannerbomb technique.
I successfully softmod it using bannerbomb technique and had been doing wondrous things with my Wii with it.Therefore from what i have gathered and done, i have come up with a guide on what to get and how to softmod wii without zelda.
herein, i have attached a PDF file on the guide that I have made.
I hope you will find it of help.
cheers and heres to a great fun gaming with your softmodded Wii.

do not hesitate to ask me if you have problems at all concerning the related issue.

Last edited:
I smell spam

The pdf only contains links to a site where you can pay to hack Wii.

Hi everyone,
I would just like to share with everyone on about the alternative of softmodding your wii without zelda referred to as bannerbomb technique.
I successfully softmod it using bannerbomb technique and had been doing wondrous things with my Wii with it.Therefore from what i have gathered and done, i have come up with a guide on what to get and how to softmod wii without zelda.
herein, i have attached a PDF file on the guide that I have made.
I hope you will find it of help.
cheers and heres to a great fun gaming with your softmodded Wii.

do not hesitate to ask me if you have problems at all concerning the related issue.

Bye Bye :grab:

I dont get what you mean ? I dont mean to be selling anything. I really did provide tutorial on a step by step guide to softmodding wii without zelda. if you are saying that i am not allowed to put in links as such, i would remove it and repost it again.

I dont get what you mean ? I dont mean to be selling anything. I really did provide tutorial on a step by step guide to softmodding wii without zelda. if you are saying that i am not allowed to put in links as such, i would remove it and repost it again.

There is no guide in there it takes you to a site were you have to pay for it! There are plenty of free guides on here provided by people who have given there spare time for free to compile the info and files for others to use for free!

Well, I've read the pdf, which requires people to go to a paying site as dogtoffee has pointed out.

The tutorial is useless without a purchase. I would therefore agree that it is spam.

EDIT: Sorry sargie, you got there just before me.

Well, I've read the pdf, which requires people to go to a paying site as dogtoffee has pointed out.

The tutorial is useless without a purchase. I would therefore agree that it is spam.

EDIT: Sorry sargie, you got there just before me.

no worrys nara i was double checking the pdf which tells you how to hack a wii with paid software.

i get your point in there. I understand but do pardon me as i am just starting. Please delete/close this post .

Back