How to recover an ERROR01 : NO CA FOUND - on DM800 (clone)

Morning all just received my DM Clone. Any while trying to do an update online the i receive the famose
NO CA FOUND.

Now i have been looking for help all night and day but no joy.

As it stands my box doesnt have a serial port connection but a mini usb. So i have tried to do follow the intructions as best i can to try and get the my XP pc to pick up the box.

I have tried Enforcer, Dream up, checked ports but no joy

Please can someone help me!!

PS: Go easy on me iam a newbi

Thanks

have you got correct drivers for the usb as these can be a real pain... have you no access to a commy with serial port ?

I have the same problem :(

I tried enforcer / dm800 repair from de 2nd stage.

I can see my dreambox 800 clone.
the first problem shows 2nd CA problem
After that file to big.

I saw a solution for both problems but not for both at the same time.

Can please someone help me.

Morning all just received my DM Clone. Any while trying to do an update online the i receive the famose
NO CA FOUND.

Now i have been looking for help all night and day but no joy.

As it stands my box doesnt have a serial port connection but a mini usb. So i have tried to do follow the intructions as best i can to try and get the my XP pc to pick up the box.

I have tried Enforcer, Dream up, checked ports but no joy

Please can someone help me!!

PS: Go easy on me iam a newbi

Thanks

If your reciever has a Mini-USB port for flash recovery it is most likely a DM800SE. NOT a normal DM800HD clone. So you need to use Sunray Flashup to recover the flash NOT Dreamup.
You can find all neccesary files in the downloads section DM800SE Clone Recovery Pack.

If your reciever has a Mini-USB port for flash recovery it is most likely a DM800SE. NOT a normal DM800HD clone. So you need to use Sunray Flashup to recover the flash NOT Dreamup.
You can find all neccesary files in the downloads section DM800SE Clone Recovery Pack.

I think he might be sorted by now m8 lol,check the post date ;)

lol. doh..didnt even bother checking post date..oh well muigght be useful for future thread followers...

hi everybody
I see in some cases on the INTERNET as in my case
The IP Address is not Shown on the screen of the unit
even if i press the power button as mentioned on some posts
There is also no Serial port on the new versions of the DM800HD se
there is a usb service port which i don't know how to use
i hop someone has solved that issue and give us a clue
thanks

I think I'll be using this thread in future. Looks easy enough, but given I'm a noob to DM I'll probably fook something up.

Up to line 4can this be done with out Internet and once you get this far can you power down the boxiam asking this because i have a desktop that is no were near the router
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
well bin at this for 3 days and no cure yet but wife has told me if i dont put it away now she is going to divorce me not to sure if i should put her to the test but for now i will try again tomorrow thanks for the help people talk soon

where can i find/download a bootloader as mentioned in the first post

Hi all,

I got a Dreambox dm800 HD clone from a mate that wasn't using it and I must have flashed the wrong firmware and got the dreaded No CA found. I have done a lot of research in to how to fix it and bought a null cable, I have tried using DreamUp, Optiflasher and NCF repair but when I use these the software does not see my box booting up when I'm prompted to do so and when i tried using enforcer with DreamUp it tells me that the file is too big.

Does anyone know if the box is dead or can i fix it? If i but a dreambox sim would this solve the issue or would that be a waste of time?

Thanks for any help

Hi all,

I got a Dreambox dm800 HD clone from a mate that wasn't using it and I must have flashed the wrong firmware and got the dreaded No CA found. I have done a lot of research in to how to fix it and bought a null cable, I have tried using DreamUp, Optiflasher and NCF repair but when I use these the software does not see my box booting up when I'm prompted to do so and when i tried using enforcer with DreamUp it tells me that the file is too big.

Does anyone know if the box is dead or can i fix it? If i but a dreambox sim would this solve the issue or would that be a waste of time?

Thanks for any help

Try japher flasher and note you need to use both the null modem cable and a ethernet cable.

Thanks for the reply Ferret, when I use japher flasher do I need to connect Ethernet and null cable between the box and laptop or do I need to connect the box to my modem

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Ferret, when I use japher flasher do I need to connect Ethernet and null cable between the box and laptop or do I need to connect the box to my modem

Thanks

Null cable to laptop from you 800 network cable to router from your 800.

Japher flasher is running at the moment and seems to be working, thanks for the help ferret

Back