How to quit smoking

Dont go near a shop then you cant buy them so you cant smoke them,after a month say the addiction recedes .50p a pack of 20 and saving a fortune. Second hand dentures are cheaper.

I stopped smoking for economic reasons.
Benson and hedges went up to 75p for 20.i'm not going to pay that much.
Just need to give vodka/rum up now.
Got my dentures 2nd hand off eb*y... what a bargain.

Last edited:
I quit smoking a year ago and it was difficult. I advise you to use nicotine patches or tablets to make it easier for you.

1. You can't suddenly stop the smoking habit. It will take some time, just start cutting the number of cigarettes you have one by one daily. Like if you smoke 20 per day then next day do only 19 and then 18 until you reach zero.
2. Replace cigarettes with something else, like whenever you have the urge to smoke just chew chewing gum instead.
3. Excercise: Make a routine to exercise daily if can't just go for the jogging. The exercise and jogging will give you the high more then the cigarettes do.

PS: Please like, if you like my post.
hehe but da question should sound like a - how to quit smoking and not to fall into other diseases, such as diabetes, heart problems, hypertension later ...
I know many people between the ages of 30 - 40 some of them developed diabetes after quitting smoking some of them got circulation problems
So quitting smoking is a good plan, but only if you are a young person i think

Back