How to: Linux Technomate CCCam server

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
The attached file explains how to create a CCcam server using your TM500, TM500super or TM600, including screen shots and full instructions.

For educational and testing purposes only, viewing an encrypted broadcast without an official subscription may be illegal where you live.

Be good ;)

Thats a brilliant guide!! will resolve and answer the majority of questions!!

Thanks!

Digi - at the risk of sounding dense, my understanding is that CCCam on it's own on a TM500\TM600 as a server won't work. All mentions I have seen, are of using NewCs to read the card in such cases. Yet the guide you posted makes no mention of it.

I was looking for a file like this and I hope this willsort out my problem,

Thanks

:Clap::Clap:

Digi - at the risk of sounding dense, my understanding is that CCCam on it's own on a TM500\TM600 as a server won't work. All mentions I have seen, are of using NewCs to read the card in such cases. Yet the guide you posted makes no mention of it.
thats right, client bits ok, but server (or master) bit wont read card alone, need newcs (or other) to read card and serve to cccam.

and thats on tm500, tm600 and tm500super.

i need to know how to install the Cccam first because i am a newbie and i have been told to install an image and i don't know which image and how to install please help i have been asking for long time but no one is answering me?

cccam is installed as part of the UR images for linux technomate receivers m8

How do you install newcs?
thnks
if you have ur image installed press blue button twice and takes you to ur server for downloads you can then download cams ,channel lists etc

How about doing the same tuts for cccam+newcs and also oscam, make life simple for a lot of is on ere m8

if you have ur image installed press blue button twice and takes you to ur server for downloads you can then download cams ,channel lists etc

once cccam and newcs are intsalled, what else do i need for my technomate 500 to read the sly kard?

thanks

do i need to add c Line in the Master?

i know to make the c line we need: C: Master’s static IP port number user pass
and where do i get the Masters Satic IP when i go to communication setup on my technomate 500 Static IP changes every day one day is 200.xx.xxx.xx and next aday is 79.xxx.xxx.xxx .

If it changes all the time its not static ip then, untick DHCP in communications setup.
Assign the box a static ip using remote control, fill in the other fields exactly as they are when DHCP is enabled, eg nameserver etc.

i can not assign the box a static ip because the static ip and the mac address are not editable even if i untick the dhcp, i can only make changes to the IP, Netmask, Type Nameserver, Gateway and port.

the following are my my communication setup
IP: 192.xxx.xxx.xx [X] DHCP
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Type: LAN
Nameserver: 192.xxx.xxx.x
Gateway: 192.xxx.xxx.x
[ ] Enable Network Port:80
Mac address: 00:12345678:ab
Static IP: 200.xxx.xxx.xx

the Static IP on the box is the one that changes every day, 1. whichs IP address do i take to make my c line? i'm trying to set up my server. I've check the setting on my router and the WAN Connection Type is set to Dynamic, 2. should I leave it like that ?

If it changes all the time its not static ip then, untick DHCP in communications setup.
Assign the box a static ip using remote control, fill in the other fields exactly as they are when DHCP is enabled, eg nameserver etc.

i can not assign the box a static ip because the static ip and the mac address are not editable even if i untick the dhcp, i can only make changes to the IP, Netmask, Type Nameserver, Gateway and port.

the following are my my communication setup
IP: 192.xxx.xxx.xx [X] DHCP
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Type: LAN
Nameserver: 192.xxx.xxx.x
Gateway: 192.xxx.xxx.x
[ ] Enable Network Port:80
Mac address: 00:12345678:ab
Static IP: 200.xxx.xxx.xx

the Static IP on the box is the one that changes every day, 1. whichs IP address do i take to make my c line? i'm trying to set up my server. I've check the setting on my router and the WAN Connection Type is set to Dynamic, 2. should I leave it like that ?

where is your second receiver, is it in your house or external?

you need to have dhcp unticked, thus giving your box a static ip, this is the private ip address of the box, the static ip that you cant modify that changes every day is your public or external ip address, if the 2nd receiver you want to connect is inside your house ie on your lan, you just need to know the ip address of the server box. if its not in your house (on your lan) you need to set up a dyndns account or a no-ip account. or you could ask your internet provider to give you a static ip.

Last edited:
Good Info Installer , let me rephrase it a bit as i think ca6262 finds it difficult to understand the IP Part...

Indeed
We should start with "first things first".
If he can't solve his Ip setting problem the rest is of no use.

You said you could change Ip settings by unticking DHCP, so that is good. Give it
ex IP : 192.168.0.xxx (xxx= a number ranging from 2 towards 254)
Netmask : 255.255.255.0
ex Gateway : 192.168.0.1 (will be yr internal Ip router adress)
ex DNS : 192.168.0.1 (will be yr internal Ip router adress)

The above examples of course should be altered corresponding towards yr Internal Network Ip settings.
If you have a FIXED pc connected By a Network Cable you could type "Cmd" into the " Run window" and type "ipconfig /all" which will you give a pretty good view how yr network is configured

The static Ip is the internet adres, don't bother about that, this is for
Inadyn services. If you don't know what Inadyn is :
http://www.dyndns.com/support/kb/using_inadyn_with_dyndns_services.html

After that it is good you have cccam + newcs in order to get yr DNS card running
BUT
I think you could use OScam as well ?

Could Other members post a CCcam.cfg example for NDS smartcard
UPDATE : From another thread in here :
"ok,downloaded ccam2.1.4 and newcs 1.67 via blue button then went into mini web and clicked edit in newcs clicked on boxkey and entered my number,reebooted stb and now all channels clearing."
or
someone should post an OScam cfg file as well if possible ?

I don't have NDS smartcard so someone should help you further now :)
Something to do with the boxkey and so on ...

Also beware the NDS SmartCard needs to update from time to time into a Sly Receiver

Last edited:
once cccam and newcs are intsalled, what else do i need for my technomate 500 to read the sly kard?

thanks

make sure you insert the card with the microchip facing up,when you have cccam 2104 and newcs 1.67 installed
this method is the only one i know it is using the mini web.
when in mini web interface click on newcs edit (bottom left)
this will open newcs edit page and at the top there is a white space with boxkey written next to it,just enter your boxkey and then click edit boxkey and rsa button.
if you do not have a boxkey at the moment then you need to get the sly box that had your card and get the serial and version number then you need to confirt that into your boxkey.

i need help i have tm 500 but i don't understand how to put the cccam in the folder var/etc.., what is cline ? , and please give me a like for cccam

i need help i have tm 500 but i don't understand how to put the cccam in the folder var/etc.., what is cline ? , and please give me a like for cccam

What image are you using ?

A cline is basically a server address and password to connect you to someone who can give you accsess to encrypted channels.

Back