How to install WiFi adaptor on TM800

witchy

super sensitive wifi
will receive signal from much wider area
much better than any of those cheap rubbish USB
its what you pay what you get.
in this case we had it free otherwise its £50

I also spoke with TM in store today Satwiz,and the MD told me wifi should be sorted by early next week and HDD recording not too long after :) so fingers crossed things are moving along

Im hoping the widescreen will be fixed soon too and at least to me major things are done and other things can follow in time

:)

I would just like a box that doesnt crash, i have the euro offer box and the latest image, it still has the memory issue and freezes after 5 1/2 hours and requires it to be switched off and on

£50 for a WiFi adapter daylight robbery you can get a set of homeplugs for half that of ebay!

Ive searched ebay and I cant see them anywhere for £25 mate
could you link me to the ones you found please :)

cheers :) dunno why it never came up in my search :err:

but I think thats a 1 off and wont find them at that price all the time tbh,most are around £39

I have installed the wi-fi adapter,put the the mac address in my sky router wireless stations.

I then configured it in the box it picked up my sky router.

I have wired and wireless in the network set wireless as default.

Put in my wpa key and ssid and pressed ok to save but when i got to scan or test network it says wlan is not ready

It's not working properly yet. We're waiting on a new image to fix it

£50 for a WiFi adapter daylight robbery you can get a set of homeplugs for half that of ebay!

Homeplugs are hardly the same as WiFi.

But they would be ideal for this purpose.

If I wasn't given a Wifi adapter for free then I'd hold off until usb drivers arrived and grab a cheap £10 usb stick.

Back