how to get ur tit working :)

wavetech

Inactive User
Reaction score
put an a16 mosc in your box when the keys update (within a few seconds) whip it out save the image viola there is the fixed image for tit cards and should in theroy update.... card should still be unlocked too

wavetech said:
put an a16 mosc in your box when the keys update (within a few seconds) whip it out save the image viola there is the fixed image for tit cards and should in theroy update.... card should still be unlocked too

Any working AU r10 or r11 mosc image should be ok, just make sure you edit the IRD & boxkey correctly and use the right provider image .....

fatblerk said:
Any working AU r10 or r11 mosc image should be ok, just make sure you edit the IRD & boxkey correctly and use the right provider image .....

correct m8 any RECENT rom image .....i posted it for the numptys lol

Last edited:
firstly if u dont put the right rom 10 or rom 11 image u will lock ur card 2ndly if u use that image with the updated keys that does not prove ur tit card has au and when the keys change tomorrow ur card will go of again

wavetech said:
is this for tit1 or tit2 m8

aftabkhan1 said:
firstly if u dont put the right rom 10 or rom 11 image u will lock ur card 2ndly if u use that image with the updated keys that does not prove ur tit card has au and when the keys change tomorrow ur card will go of again

R U TAKIN THE PISS M8....

THE MAJORIITY OF THEM UPDATE AND LOCK....NOTE DOWN YOUR IRD AND BOXKEY

2NDLY THEY WILL UPDATE IF YOU REMOVE THE KEYS AND MAKE YOUR TIT OR THEY WILL UPDATE 2MORROW WITH THE NEXT KEYCHANGE

wavetech said:
R U TAKIN THE PISS M8....

THE MAJORIITY OF THEM UPDATE AND LOCK....NOTE DOWN YOUR IRD AND BOXKEY

there r au rom images out there that au and do not lock so u can get back into the card if u use the wrong image ur card will lock and u will not be able to get back into the card

[/QUOTE]2NDLY THEY WILL UPDATE IF YOU REMOVE THE KEYS AND MAKE YOUR TIT OR THEY WILL UPDATE 2MORROW WITH THE NEXT KEYCHANGE[/QUOTE]

u didnt say that in ur first post and still ur tit card will only au if u use the au fix files for thr tit card

aftabkhan1 said:
there r au rom images out there that au and do not lock so u can get back into the card if u use the wrong image ur card will lock and u will not be able to get back into the card

You're not getting tit cards confused with mosc's are you?

In my experience I've never came across a tit card thats been locked because of the rom image that's been written to it?

Mosc's .......hmmmm, thats a different matter ......

not that this is any real help but i have a tit2 and i know for a fact that the image i use is open. but when i programe the card and use it the card au and the rom image is then locked.
but it was not like that before it only happened the last time i used it to read the keys. so i take it some thing has changed.
but i could not say what.

Last edited:
leggoman said:
not that this is any real help but i have a tit2 and i know for a fact that the image i use is open. but when i programe the card and use it the card au and the rom image is then locked.

could you expand on that mate - are you saying the card au's and the image is then locked???

as for the rest of this thread FFS if you had a mosc why would you wanna use the tit2 card anyway?? LOL

TWOBEERCANS said:
could you expand on that mate - are you saying the card au's and the image is then locked???

as for the rest of this thread FFS if you had a mosc why would you wanna use the tit2 card anyway?? LOL

very true why for god sake you messing with other cards when you got the best card around MOSC..
sod the tit just grab one a lot easier m8..

That is correct when i tryed to read my tit 2 card after it went down said locked

had to erase and reset

with no joy

Back