sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't tested myself but for those who want to view TPS can do the following;

plug the computer to your receiver let it plugged
run sbcl.exe
run wsp.exe
go a tps channel change the pcm pid to 007c00 by doing "mute" "exit" then "blue"
don't forget to change the tps.bin everyday

pts

PTS, TPS. You had me scratchin my noggin big time there.Back on planet earth now m8.

please can u tell me step by step how to get tps pls

i have tried but is not working is any one tried it

hi, sorry to sound thick but what are the tps channels

No mate is is something to do with the PID. They are moving it about everyday.

I've got TPS working with plugdvb on TM1500 & TM5400 but after every 2 minutes or so the screen will go blank for a couple of seconds and then it will clear again. Not an ideal way to view but its better than notthing to use plugdvb extract the folder to desktop and click on plugdvb then press connection. You will need to replace the tps bin file everyday in the plugins folder.

Update: If you want to view TPS with plugdvb make sure you connect your receiver to a PC comport and not a notebook as thats whats causing the blackout for a couple of seconds.

There you go m8 valid until 13/07/08.

Make sure you copy it to the plugins folder.

might be worth adding to the softcam sticky as well m8 if changing that often, ill edit the title ready for it ;)

dd

No problem m8 I will post them in the softcam section as of when I can. The bin file usually lasts until the early hours of the next day before it needs replacing again.

Hello and thank you for the support, time and effort you are putting in help us all, as we have a couple of programs that need the BIN files, perhaps we could extract our own, if we knew how, and you could have a quieter life. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back