how to get best deal from Virgin

pops1a

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've currently got a bundle of phone, basic TV and 10M broadband for 25.49. I'm trying to get V+HD box with extra channels and they've offered me the following.

M+ TV 29.99
M+ TV with unlimited calls to land-line for 37.94
XL TV V+HD 40.25
XL TV V+HD unlimited calls 45.24

all come with 10MB broadband. What do you guys think of the offers available. I've threatened to leave and go to sky but they won't offer anything better and will only give V+HD box with XL TV package. Should I wait a few days and ring back to see if they budge or am I wasting my time.

Please post if you do get a good deal from them as I am also looking at uping my package and at that point will losse my loyalty discount i think

Please post if you do get a good deal from them as I am also looking at uping my package and at that point will losse my loyalty discount i think

You wont loose your loyalty the best deal you would get is from cancellations, when they call you back during the 30 days notice.

I got 1/2 price phone for 12 months, 10meg line changed from M to L (double usage before capping) and v+ HD box (keeping my old box as well , multi room). free for 6 months staying on XXL tv going to cost just under £40 month

warlord

Will do. I'll wait a bit to see if they call back, if not, I'll call them and see what happens.

Back