How to flash a Vu+ Duo2 by USB.

PHEONIX

Inactive User
Reaction score
This tutorial Aims to show in a easy to understand .pdf file how to flash your new Vu+ Duo2 receiver via USB, you will need a .pdf reader to open and read this tutorial and i highly recommend the free foxit .pdf reader for this job.

happy flashing.

Pheonix of team ViX.

Attachments

• How to Flash a Vu+ Duo2.pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 26
Mines on order

Can not wait to get it

As for flashing it no difference to flashing via the usb method on any VU+

Last edited:
Mines on order

Can not wait to get it

As for flashing it no difference to flashing via the usb method on any VU+

with the exception that you have to press the power button located behind the usb / cardreader flap on the front of the receiver when instructed to do so.

I know what your saying mate.

For the UK though I think the second tuner slot is wasted no DVB-T2 at launch is a let down considering there is a Price difference of £130 between the solo2 and duo2 considering the solo2 running the dual tuner.

Im told VU+ displayed a DVB-T2 tuner for the vu range at the ANGA show at the start of the month but I still have my doubts. So in the UK what do we use the second slot for another dual tuner or single tuner S/S2.

Can not see that config been popular so its a wasted slot hence I think the solo2 is a bargain.

Last edited:
At this present time to my knowledge only the Venton HDx range of receivers have a dedicated plugin and play DVB-T/2T tuner card

Good friend of mine has seen the T2 tuner at ANGA show for the VU range its been tweaked before release. Spoke to them in length about it.

Back