Tech News How to find out if your Facebook data was shared with Cambridge Analytica

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s how to access it:

– Having ensured you’re logged into Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/help.

– In the search bar at the top of the screen, enter the word ‘cambridge’.

– Select the top search result, which is entitled ‘How can I tell if my information was shared with Cambridge Analytica?’.

– On the page that loads, a box entitled ‘Was my information shared?’ will appear. This will confirm whether or not your personal data was accessed by the firm, and will detail what information the company may have obtained.

– The page also contains a link to user Facebook settings, where users can review and update the information they share with apps and websites linked to Facebook.

Source website
https://www.ebuyer.com/product/664373

Based on our available records, neither you nor your friends logged into "This Is Your Digital Life."
As a result, it doesn't appear your Facebook information was shared with Cambridge Analytica by "This Is Your Digital Life."

Based on our available records, neither you nor your friends logged into "This Is Your Digital Life."
As a result, it doesn't appear your Facebook information was shared with Cambridge Analytica by "This Is Your Digital Life."

I got that too.

I did get a strange message from an american facebook 'friend' that i did think was out of character.... way back during the American elections

Same result for me.
Does that mean we are not important enough 😁

I got that too.

I did get a strange message from an american facebook 'friend' that i did think was out of character.... way back during the American elections
Was it Donald Trump m8?.

A better question would be who exactly has my Facebook data been shared with.

Back