How to Find a friends MSN/Hotmail Passwords ?

G30

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Digital friends i need some help to find a friends msn hotmail password any help is much appriciated :Cheers:

Last edited:
Hello Digital friends i need some help to find a friends msn hotmail password any help is much appriciated :Cheers:

You could ask your friend for his password. Is that too simple?

yip it's just for some fun lol i guess none of you are that advanced yet answering a question with a question it's ok mabee someone bright enough on DW can help me thanks! :proud:

Last edited:

would you like it if one of your friends had your details and password?

and then had some fun!!!! hmmmm

didn't think so.

I would love it if my friends got hold of my email details. Do you know I think it would be a right old barrel of laughs if they also got my bank details and my pin numbers.

Oh the fun we would have.

(In a sardonic tone, stroking chin) Hm... yes, friend...

I would love it if my friends got hold of my email details. Do you know I think it would be a right old barrel of laughs if they also got my bank details and my pin numbers.

Oh the fun we would have.

The guy dosen't have any bank details or any personal info on his hotmail he just uses it for chat thats all , it was his best friend that asked me how to get into his msn to change his display name thats all he was going to do change his display name and this guy that asked me is 100% trustworthy :Clap:

100% trustworthy people don't want to get access to other peoples email.

Obviously just some sort of practical joke or whatever, however I think the whole invasion of privacy outweighs you friends requirement to humour himself.

Didn't say he had bank details on there, however how would I or you know what he has in his emails. I was being sarcastic.

If he is a friend, then you will have access to his computer, maybe at times when he is not there.

Try Googling for software, I am not going to tell you what it is, but this software will give you all of his passwords and personal info that he puts in his PC.

If you do not have access to his computer, then he is not a friend and you have nothing to worry about becuase you will never get to play your little joke on him.

100% trustworthy people don't want to get access to other peoples email.

Obviously just some sort of practical joke or whatever, however I think the whole invasion of privacy outweighs you friends requirement to humour himself.

Didn't say he had bank details on there, however how would I or you know what he has in his emails. I was being sarcastic.

invasion of privacy lol get a life :banana:

If he is a friend, then you will have access to his computer, maybe at times when he is not there.

Try Googling for software, I am not going to tell you what it is, but this software will give you all of his passwords and personal info that he puts in his PC.

If you do not have access to his computer, then he is not a friend and you have nothing to worry about becuase you will never get to play your little joke on him.

Yip i have that software thanks i was kinda hoping there may be some other program that could search from a different computer :BLOBBY:

Ring up Microsoft, tell them he's a friend and you want his password for a laugh. I can see no reason why they won't give you his password. ;)

invasion of privacy lol get a life :banana:

Oh sorry your right. Of course its not invasion of privacy.

When you get a bot older, you will understand why that is important.

cogratulations
this thread just won the
originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

of the week award

Nah theres deffenitely been better ones this week for that award.

Back