How To Enter Mini Web On TM800HD Tut

:) good to see you got it sorted mate :)

Hi everyone, I have seen the image: "DW TM800HD 9/1/11 for Jtag receivers" - looks very nice. Does it have miniweb?
thanks

it has miniroot, miniweb and web interface m8 ;)

it also has the ability for you to create a backup once you have installed things to just how you like them

Any idea why I get this when I click Cccam edit:

WELCOME to CCCAM

Main Page
'CCcam.cfg' not exist in the folder, '/var/etc/'.

It was working to the point where I could paste the lines in but frozen and now I keep getting this. I have tried google chrome & internet explorer. Please help me. I'm using a TM800

Thanks

Any idea why I get this when I click Cccam edit:

WELCOME to CCCAM

Main Page
'CCcam.cfg' not exist in the folder, '/var/etc/'.

It was working to the point where I could paste the lines in but frozen and now I keep getting this. I have tried google chrome & internet explorer. Please help me. I'm using a TM800

Thanks

your cccam.cfg file has somehow been erased m8, if you remove cccam (via the plugins menu) and re download it (via the blue button) then it will be back for you to edit

any changes that may have been pre configured on the receiver for you will already be lost though

ok it may be me (usually is) but when i type the ip address into the browser, that i have got from the display i get a completely different interface with no option to edit anything. Any ideas?

Hello and welcome to DW.

Follow the instructions in the guide apart for "wait for box to fully boot". When you press OK after seeing "checking key", it stops the receiver from booting into the full image and makes it go to the miniweb. When you press OK, the IP address will keep scrolling on the front display. Enter the IP address into your browser as per guide.

Make sure you reload the page in your web browser. If you don't, you may open a cached page of the web interface.

P.S. May be an idea to post in the introduction section.

Hi,
I know this is an old thread but I am currently facing a problem when i go into miniweb to add cccam. After i have clicked on edit cccam it takes me to the login page with the id as root and password blank. When I click on the login button nothing happens if I enter the default password it tells me it's wrong. This issue has gone on for 2 months now so has been unable to use the box. I will appreciate it if I can find a solution to this problem. Thanks

Hello and welcome.

The password is non existent/blank by default. If you can enter mini web, your problem lies elsewhere and you would be better starting a new thread. If you have a passworded image from a trader, you would be better off installing a new image and starting afresh.

Back