how to enigma

roger

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can any one help? trying new enigma image for the first time ,flashed ok ftp the box ok but cant see where to apply cables,services and bq's .i'm used to n'tno images where i placed cables in config and services in zapit but enigma looks a bit different any idea m8's.:xmas:

roger said:
hi can any one help? trying new enigma image for the first time ,flashed ok ftp the box ok but cant see where to apply cables,services and bq's .i'm used to n'tno images where i placed cables in config and services in zapit but enigma looks a bit different any idea m8's.:xmas:

Hi. You dont need to play with the cables.xml file in this image - if you do, its likely to mess up the image.

Regarding your service and bouquet files: they go in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma, BUT they are not the same format as neutrino - therefore this image WONT accept service.xml and bouquet.xml files.

You might want to do your own scan (very quick), or you might want to convert your neutrino service files using Bouquetter software.

Liam

enigma images

thanks m8 spot on ,i will produce through service scan ,but for future ref what converting software is available:Cheers:

Back