how to deleate andere

jay

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone know the answer to this one, i've tried it through IE but when I click deleate (are you sure = yup) it dosnt go!:mad:
I've checked attributes and changed bouquets.xml to 755 but still no joy, i've tried it through bouquets editor using the remote, click save changes go back in and nothings changed:mad:
please help

You can't delete the "Andere" bouquet. This is the one where all your new channels are automatically put after you have done a scan. Its a pain but if you do manage to delete it from the image (believe me its possible), then the image will go completely pear shaped and you'll end up having to reflash.

Liam.

depends i would say that the best thing to do is create another boquet call it anything and select it as hidden the transfer all the rubbish andre in there thats it gone well you wont see it anymore anyway

cheers

gav12345 said:
depends i would say that the best thing to do is create another boquet call it anything and select it as hidden the transfer all the rubbish andre in there thats it gone well you wont see it anymore anyway

cheers

now why didn't I think of that, i'll give it a go

cheers

jaygotgame said:
now why didn't I think of that, i'll give it a go

cheers

lol welcome dont forget if you empty the andre thats it no more m8

Back