How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

так, если я правильно понимаю UART есть открыт ? написи в конзоль: help

jajaja muy bien pero en serio alguien no tiene llaves a San Benito pero con guia y en serio quien quiera dar consejos tengo paypal y con permiso del administrador lo que quiero es una guia para aclarar dudas

jajaja muy bien pero en serio alguien no tiene llaves a San Benito pero con guia y en serio quien quiera dar consejos tengo paypal y con permiso del administrador lo que quiero es una guia para aclarar dudas
who is San Benito, Frank's grandson or ?
really you not known nothing .. we're just wasting time with you

Hello
I'm also trying to open the uart on the 7111, I programmed the flash with a dump from another stb with uart open, but I can't get it to boot with the glitch

ok, mas me diga primeiro

1, você tem um receptor sti 71xx
2, você sabe o que é um UART
3, você tem aberto na sua caixa?

se você respondeu "não" a pelo menos uma pergunta, pare de chorar aqui e use a caixa oficial para assistir TV
Isso é tudo

ok, but tell me first

1, you have a receiver sti 71xx
2, you know what a UART is
3, do you have it open on your box?

if you answered "no" to at least one question, stop crying here and use the official box to watch TV
this is all
can you help me with my st7105? I have an open room

room, door or uart ?
if uart no problem, send me PM for what provider etc etc

room, door or uart ?
if uart no problem, send me PM for what provider etc etc
I have uart communication I even managed to dump the bga, I just signed up or forum premium I don't have access to pm. could you call me on pm or skype?

I have uart communication I even managed to dump the bga, I just signed up or forum premium I don't have access to pm. could you call me on pm or skype?
good .. and yes.. i have skype.. . please write me you skypename on e-mail:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know how to take ecwpk from last drakkar using phoenix card reader ?

Back