How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

Hola a todos
amigos tengo una inquietud y no se por que pasa corro mi oscam_smod instalado en mi receptor enigma2 gracias al foro que e podido conseguir mucha información agrego los siguientes los datos

mod1: del foro​

mod2: del foro​

key3588: de la papelera​

key3460: de la papelera​

key3310: de la papelera​

data50: de la wep​

mod50: de la wep​

idird: de la papelera​

Nuid: de la papelera​

CWPK0: de la papelera​

inicio.jpg

si alguien me puede dar un consejo y ayudar gracias

corr.png

CUT 1 has a read lock, you have to act differently.

Cau Adas

and how about 100% you know you have cut c1 ? you tested or friend from a neighboring settlement told you?

If we speak Videocon D2H HD2011, you saw very little of what was released by the operator.

You are a master at insulting users and nothing else.

Cau Adas

Ahora solo necesitas contar el dCWPK y estará soleado.

Cau Adas
hola amigo Adas
gracias como podria obtener dCWPK veo que la solución es extraer algo del STI7111 pero que es algun codigo Key

005.jpg
gramoracias por cualquier avance

If Onsitbin gives the appropriate SCK, because there are more of them, it will certainly calculate the appropriate data.

Cau Adas

hello friend adas

Thanks how could I get dCWPK I see that the solution is to extract something from the STI7111 but that it is some Key code

View attachment 140094
gramoracias por cualquier avance
Nagra Hex block Decryption

Hello friend Adas, this is what I mean.
006.png
coincidentally gives the result of the forum information the key 6F0E273A9BBC86F66F0E273A9BBC86F6 is from SYSID 3411, the next step would be to add NUID but was left in limbo as would someone who tries. The STBs in original phase in the part of the system configuration that in reboot mode and without the tuner or card inserted, yields a unique 16-bit validation code that varies if it is started with a tuner and card and varies as if it were a CW It will be that this 16-bit code will be the key to calculate with the ciphers 0-7 X CWPK0 Encrypted coming out of the STB + NUID trash

STTKD Driver:

1. STTKD KEY CLASS SCK
2. STTKD KEY CLASS SCK2
3. STTKD KEY CLASS SCK3
4. STTKD KEY CLASS CP SCK

There is no more need to discuss this, i recommend reading the SDK.

Cau Adas

Hi, could you help me with this bin? thanks to information from the forum I can deduce

0000016c = 00000730
00000097 = 000008E3

Attachments

• W29N01HVB@BGA63_1861.rar
    24.5 MB · Views: 17
If we speak Videocon D2H HD2011, you saw very little of what was released by the operator.

You are a master at insulting users and nothing else.

Cau Adas
provider has only 2 types of boxes.. old with cut c0 and the same models with new fw and last cut c3..
I made about 10 HDATOM boxes so I know what I'm writing about .. how many did you make with cut c1 and higher? i don't count through stupid java hack :D

Provider ID: 7211

Nuid block OK

The patient's name is?

Cau Adas

Provider ID: 7211

Nuid block OK

The patient's name is?

Cau Adas
amigo Adas no me lo vas a creer lo desbarate y no le saque el nombre del paciente ya te envió nuevamente la papelera
0000016c = 00000730
00000097 = 000008E3

Attachments

• W29N01HVB@BGA63_1861.rar
    24.4 MB · Views: 21
Back