How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

it is otp security in cpu you cant unlock dcw adress by upgrading receiver firmware or whatsoever , any of firmware modiffications also would not help
i think you didn'r read what i wrote clearly i will write the important part again:
"you need to put your receiver in upgrade mode"
i didn't tell to upgrade firmware -.-
and more i can show you some sheets of this cpu model pinout and theyr definitions and wait that you point me the famouse "OTP" lol

i think you didn'r read what i wrote clearly i will write the important part again:
"you need to put your receiver in upgrade mode"
i didn't tell to upgrade firmware -.-
and more i can show you some sheets of this cpu model pinout and theyr definitions and wait that you point me the famouse "OTP" lol
i think i read clearly you mean about the receiver upgrade mode allow you to unlock magically keyladder_dcw adress space
in short it won't because this adress is locked by hardware security fuse its been set to R(only) and cannot be revert back as you would think :(

here is the spoiler:

fe24c130: ffffffff 00000000 000006de 00000099 ................
fe24c140: acc25122 acc6aca9 9e5182b6 72178781 "Q........Q....r
fe24c150: f1d64cbe 687ad72a aab6a147 7eda371f .L..*.zhG....7.~
fe24c160: 3e148ab7 c48fcac3 52b8c581 adaf8b9e ...>.......R....
fe24c170: 4e6f04d2 9b345c14 c3653f22 6f648235 ..oN.\4."?e.5.do
fe24c180: 4e6f04d2 9b345c14 c3653f22 6f648235 ..oN.\4."?e.5.do
fe24c190: 000000a8 000000a9 000000aa 000000ab ................
fe24c1a0: 71c6b0a1 fda34d29 390e1890 77361588 ...q)M.....9..6w
fe24c1b0: b147e6e1 2966a122 e55ed8c3 d6541dda ..G.".f)..^...T.

Its For 0639 I See Some Other Sites Sti7111 Stb For Open Cpu For Cwpk Via Putty
Can Any One Help Me I Donate For Help
this is yours dream ! if it works like you think there will be broken all chipset pairing systems over the world
you cant decrypt ecwpk keys by externall tools because this keys must be decrypted over stb chipset key
and what is more whorse one pair or one key is tied to one chipset key so if someone really get this key anyhow
he will be able to decrypt only one set / or one key from his ird
btw. is there something wrong with this forum ? You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. - i think is waiste of time
for answering to any post there ...

this is yours dream ! if it works like you think there will be broken all chipset pairing systems over the world
you cant decrypt ecwpk keys by externall tools because this keys must be decrypted over stb chipset key
and what is more whorse one pair or one key is tied to one chipset key so if someone really get this key anyhow
btw. is there something wrong with this forum ? You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. - i think is waiste of time
Thanks For Advise But In This World Many Good People I Post Every Forum
About 0639 Help With Open All Commands Open Cpu Sti7111 I Waste My Time Not On You Thanks .....

dont think about spoiler you said right, but many ways to share and ask your quiery, why not ask open page every one should learn, cwpk not my buissness so im not worried about 0639, if someone do illegal buissnes and they are to much proudy its my duty to public it, so it will be soon legal😁😁😍

dont think about spoiler you said right, but many ways to share and ask your quiery, why not ask open page every one should learn, cwpk not my buissness so im not worried about 0639, if someone do illegal buissnes and they are to much proudy its my duty to public it, so it will be soon legal😁😁😍
you are right but many people first learn to every person then bussines in market ...
i post for leran and help for cwpk i know some people have soluation but its bussines for it
no one help any other person ....its not good

Hello
I already leave a couple of keys on 7105JUC if nobody wants to help on JUD, of strong change that the JUC finds in public it's up to you to think
just have to look at my profile picture to understand

Hello
I already leave a couple of keys on 7105JUC if nobody wants to help on JUD, of strong change that the JUC finds in public it's up to you to think
just have to look at my profile picture to understand
You still fight with this?

Back