How to Convert DBOX services/bouquets to Dreambox Neutrino

babycakes

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had loads of trouble doing this but I found that this worked for me:

1) Take original dbox services and bouquets and with a good text editor (notepad or better) remove all tabs and empty lines.

2) Download d2d.exe and place it in the same directory as the services.xml and bouquets.xml

3) Run d2d and select option 2 (convert services and bouquets).

4) Next step is to open up the ubouquets.xml and then manually edit the frequencies by rounding up/down so that they match up with services.xml

5) All done. Upload the services.xml and ubouquets.xml to the dreambox and it should work.

Or you could just use Bouquetter ? . .

Open service files in any format, then save in any format.

did u have to strip out blank lines and tabs to make d2d work?

were the frequencies in the bouquets wrong?

I had loads of trouble doing this but I found that this worked for me:

1) Take original dbox services and bouquets and with a good text editor (notepad or better) remove all tabs and empty lines.

2) Download d2d.exe and place it in the same directory as the services.xml and bouquets.xml

3) Run d2d and select option 2 (convert services and bouquets).

4) Next step is to open up the ubouquets.xml and then manually edit the frequencies by rounding up/down so that they match up with services.xml

5) All done. Upload the services.xml and ubouquets.xml to the dreambox and it should work.

Where do the services.xml and ubouquets.xml go in the dreambox?

For neutrino images, /var/tuxbox/config/zapit. For enigma images, /var/tuxbox/config/enigma.

I found that d2d converter had problems with frequencies like 612750, 428750, 216750, etc. but it was fine for frequencies like 612000, 428000, 216000, etc.

As said above, I rounded the ***750 up to the next MHz and it worked ok.

For neutrino images, /var/tuxbox/config/zapit. For enigma images, /var/tuxbox/config/enigma.

I found that d2d converter had problems with frequencies like 612750, 428750, 216750, etc. but it was fine for frequencies like 612000, 428000, 216000, etc.

As said above, I rounded the ***750 up to the next MHz and it worked ok.

The latest Neutrino image gives you the option to do that (convert Dbox services), does it not?

Back