VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
THIS IS IT.

You need these programs:

Emmplastro 1.3 from hsmpt from GEA/FISC

Notepad from your windows.

Decrypt key 1.30 from Bq team.

Need a dreambox and install the DVB Logger 2.6 plugin or just DVB Snoop.

Also possible to use a PC SAT DVB program like Progdvb to get a log of the stream.

Must configuere the EMMPlastro configueration file with your dreambox details to be able to Log emms.

Look at the video clip/manual on file:
CaptureEMMsForKeys.zip

Autoroll keys:

3DES key for D+: A3E27726EBC559D4EBC3FEB38306C950

3DES key for cabo: 3C82C4F471FD620BCD51593BBB87350A

Have fun.

with thanks to jobusca from another forum

Last edited:
dont need it, i got AU now lol but when that stops working we will expect the keys from you jim ;)

dont need it, i got AU now lol but when that stops working we will expect the keys from you jim ;)

ffs its a project to play with on the dreambox lol try it and buy it mofo lol

this software

ive got it working if anyone else has tried lol

i not had the time to try it, but i'm all for the hobby side of hack stuff. A dreambox can be used for so much more than just watching tv, so i think its good effort JP. I hope you & others do add technical bits in here so that we can get some extra use from the receivers since cshare does take some of the hacking fun away. I will have a try soon, thanks m8.

i not had the time to try it, but i'm all for the hobby side of hack stuff. A dreambox can be used for so much more than just watching tv, so i think its good effort JP. I hope you & others do add technical bits in here so that we can get some extra use from the receivers since cshare does take some of the hacking fun away. I will have a try soon, thanks m8.

the problem i encountered was i changed my password by remote control on the dreambox and also had to change it via telnet as changing via the remote dont change it completeley lol

Back