How to build Pli image no need of password public.

errr soz - forum fooked up for a minute then. Didn't see other posts past Abu's :?

I have now recovered my box from the non linux side.
The box can be flashed from the non linux side to fix the linux side
Can also flash live from the box without silly usb stick nonsense, don't know why IQ couldn't get this sorted as they write the software they should be aware of what it can do.
I'm sorted again now and ready to break it again.

I did go over to the tm forum and sign up this evening to give a full account of how I got this sorted but they have suspended my account so when/if we get a new dw tmtwin image it will have a live backup/flash on the box plus info for recovering a corrupted box using the non linux side of things, if others want it they can work it out for themselves.

They obviously don't want solutions to ongoing problems.

I'm glad I have my dm800se for serious tv watching.

Not sure if we should be making dw images if this is the response to bugfixes and solutions.

Last edited:
I did go over to the tm forum and sign up this evening to give a full account of how I got this sorted but they have suspended my account so when/if we get a new dw tmtwin image it will have a live backup/flash on the box plus info for recovering a corrupted box using the non linux side of things, if others want it they can work it out for themselves.

They obviously don't want solutions to ongoing problems.

I'm glad I have my dm800se for serious tv watching.

Not sure if we should be making dw images if this is the response to bugfixes and solutions.

I think that's the actual web host suspending the site owners account, not your forum account. I can't get on there either.

Don't know what's happened mate :( That's a cPanel suspension page. Could be payment problem or even someone hacking/DDoS would could result in hosting provider quickly suspending through WHM until it's sorted. The one thing it's not though is a Technomate problem as the site is run independently...... thank fook as it might mean it gets fixed ;)

independently ?
tmbot posting loads of threads gives the impression it is official.
I take it tmfan doesn't call the shots over there then ?

Forgive my paranoia but I join up and within hours the site account is suspended, talk about coincidences.

independently ?
tmbot posting loads of threads gives the impression it is official.
I take it tmfan doesn't call the shots over there then ?

Forgive my paranoia but I join up and within hours the site account is suspended, talk about coincidences.

lol, don't be paranoid mate... I've hammered TM on there for months and not been banned :D

As far as I know mate TM use it as a portal to beta testing and semi-official support but main admin is nothing to do with them. Have a word with Digi as he knows more about it.

I don't think they have a problem being hammered.
I'm offering a fix/improvement and as they have never implemented my network fix for the tm800 I think they don't want the new 1 either.
I don't think they really want a reliable linux box at all.

I don't think they have a problem being hammered.
I'm offering a fix/improvement and as they have never implemented my network fix for the tm800 I think they don't want the new 1 either.
I don't think they really want a reliable linux box at all.

Sadly I think you're quite right. Many have been offering solutions for THEIR problems for years, and the worst thing is they just completely ignore it. Wouldn't be so bad if someone turned around and said "bollocks, we don't want it" but they prefer the buried head in the sand approach instead. Very infuriating. I sometimes wonder what the percentages are between incompetence, arrogance, or lost in translation. Another one bites the dust.

You are not the only one who can't log on.

After my Twin bricked, he did say he would ask his team to devise some way of recovering the receiver. Remember the guy who had to ship his 800 from and to Scandinavia? I am certain that he will be ecstatic with what you have discovered. Why not post it here?

He is banned, but he can still read.

i also had the account suspended page since yesterday, and have heard 2 or 3 different reasons / theories why its been like that, at first i thought id been banned for a post i made yesterday morning, but looks like it was a site problem

I did go over to the tm forum and sign up this evening to give a full account of how I got this sorted but they have suspended my account

just reading this there m8

Angry Attacked

Last night ######################.com was directly attacked, protection was placed, but, the attack was so that it disabled the server through 'zombie php' requests. A very high server load is 20, the attack on us generated server loads more than 150

Nobody forum account is suspended, the entire ##################.com domain was suspend temporary

I'm at work (been here since 6:30) won't be leaving until about 10pm so won't be posting a howto tonight but will in the next day or so.
I think tomorrow is silly o'clock until silly o'clock again as we are handing the site over on thursday.

Back