[How-To] ADD IPTV Channels to Enigma2 devices ( FULL HD )

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Found this guys im having a play about with it .

hope this will help anyone trying to put a m3u onto there Zgemma box

Download eSettings+_1.1.0.8

Last edited by a moderator:

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you get free m3u that work

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't need to do it on pc. Just download iptvbouquet plug in and ftp your m3u file over

lescantle

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just do it this way
For Vix Install IPTVBOUQUET from Vix feedsthen go to Menu/Setup/System/Channel selection settingsEnable unlinked bouquets – change to YESGreen to savethen ftp your IPTV M3U or VOD list to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVbouquet/channels but rename it to have .txt at the end rather than .m3uExample playlist.txt vodlist.txtthen Menu/Plugins/IPTVBOUQUETFind your playlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquetsFind your vodlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquetsThen RESTART your box Then go to channel list fav,s and your list will be in there

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just do it this way
For Vix Install IPTVBOUQUET from Vix feedsthen go to Menu/Setup/System/Channel selection settingsEnable unlinked bouquets – change to YESGreen to savethen ftp your IPTV M3U or VOD list to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVbouquet/channels but rename it to have .txt at the end rather than .m3uExample playlist.txt vodlist.txtthen Menu/Plugins/IPTVBOUQUETFind your playlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquetsFind your vodlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquetsThen RESTART your box Then go to channel list fav,s and your list will be in there
followed this to the letter, cant see it anywhere.

cyberice

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Were can I find IPTVBOUQUET in vix feeds?
Cheers,

aarondoyle880

Inactive User
Reaction score
Menu
Plugins
Press green
Extensions then it's in there mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

aarondoyle880

Inactive User
Reaction score
Are people switching the use of their sat boxes to iptv then?
SLY killed a lot of the channels mate so almost every channel... so most people are yes or are at least putting a IPTV sub on the boxes depending what box it is your using

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the zgemma h2. It's crap for iptv. My Samsung tv and smart iptv works amazing tho.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

aarondoyle880

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have the zgemma h2. It's crap for iptv. My Samsung tv and smart iptv works amazing tho.

I've got a h2s and a mate if mine has got a h2 and they both work flawlessly.. the STB emulator on samsung tv is great tv it's set up just like a mag box so you get the 7 day Catch up on it

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score

have you tired with a different image? i configured IPTV on a edison mini which is similar spec to your H2 and it had no problems. a bit slow opening the channels but all good other than that.

i have noticed that the image can make a big difference

cyberice

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ok here's my problem,

I have a VU Solo SE and love it, I have installed XC Multi and now back up and running. Does anybody know of an image I can use where I can get my IPTV service into my EPG? I have tried every plugin going and it seems a lot of messing about, I have seen images on the internet so I know that they must be some images out there. Also can you also record IPTV?
Cheers

TEST