How to add cline to my new Technomate 5402 HD M3

gurrano

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please I am really confused and new t this. I just bought a technomate 5402 HD M3 and can currently view Free channels. I cannot view the Scambled channels. I was given 2 clines to add to the technomate but I cannot locate anywhere to add the lines. Please can you guide me on what to do to add these lines? I am new to this and dont know much. Thanks

think u press 8281 and then the pin 0000 and should get another screen come up , enter them in there

I pressed it but nothing happens. I have a free station working the I pressed 8281 on the remote button but nothing happens. Pleas help

yes i have and I have managed to add 1 c line but it is showing disconnected in the status. what do i do next

when you are on the server page its either the red button or green button to connect cannot remember which one does what

have you put the add on into the box? also switch off and on the router then the 5402

I know that it's supposed to be but mine didn't work until I added it

Can anyone show me how to and weere I add the Cline on my technomate TM-5402 HD M3.....I have the information but don't know were you type it in ?

I have used 8281 and added the Cline on my TM 5402HD, however I am still getting a Status of Disconnected, have tried the red connect button several time. Can anyone help?

Thanks

I have used 8281 and added the Cline on my TM 5402HD, however I am still getting a Status of Disconnected, have tried the red connect button several time. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi
I had the same issues but it turned out to be the cable when your ethernet cable is plugged in you must have green and yellow lights flashing at the back of the sat box
also plug a laptop into your router go into the router settings and see if you can see the 5400 if not in the 5400 settings you have to give it an ip address, then reboot and check it with the laptop again if you see it you should be able to connect also turn off and on the router, if that doesn't work make absolutely sure you put the info in correctly any mis spelling and it won't work
good luck
D

Back