how to a check

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
how to check up on a guy.
: shocked2 hi peps my sister has a new boyfriend I've never met him yet but my mother has and she thinks its something wrong with him she normally wont bother but my sister has a young boy and thinks hes beating him when no ones around does anybody know how to do a check up on someone like that.
any help would be appreciated thank you.

Could you not speak to the police to make sure hes not listed on any databases?

how to check up on a guy.
: shocked2 hi peps my sister has a new boyfriend I've never met him yet but my mother has and she thinks its something wrong with him she normally wont bother but my sister has a young boy and thinks hes beating him when no ones around does anybody know how to do a check up on someone like that.
any help would be appreciated thank you.

you can get the child checked at the doc but they will inform social services and this can cause big problems same with the plod
best way would be to ask ex girl friends to see what he is like

you can get the child checked at the doc but they will inform social services and this can cause big problems same with the plod
best way would be to ask ex girl friends to see what he is like

dont want ask the police or go to doctors yet as for ex-girlfriends hes not a local boy if you catch my drift nobody knows him he's just moved into the area and what I've been told he's from north wales somewhere.

dont want ask the police or go to doctors yet as for ex-girlfriends hes not a local boy if you catch my drift nobody knows him he's just moved into the area and what I've been told he's from north wales somewhere.

only other way is to trap him by checking the boy for bruises before and after he has been alone with him
you dont have much of a choice m8 if you dont want to see doc or plod
if your sis is that bothered and suspects him then she should tell him to fook off

i know its a delicate issue, but have you tried asking the little lad how he feels about his mummys new friend?

children find it hard to hide there real feelings.ask him and watch his face.
might give you a clue as to what the situation really is.

To be honest I dont think you can wait and do nothing if the child is being harmed . You have to stop it now. I know its a hard decision to do but there is only one that you can make and thats informing social services whats going on. It would have to involve ur sister harming the child for them to remove him from her house. They will just make sure its the person who is harming to be removed. They have skilled people who talk to the child and find out the truth.

have a peek at www.childline.org.uk
auntie esther knows more about this sort of thing m8 but ifyouthink the child is in danger you have to do something now

ask the kid if he is ok sort of and if he likes the bloke or grip the bloke and "gently" ask him whats its allabout, fortunatly i did that and now he is not on the scene but all i said was "IF you EVER HURT THAT CHILD OR MOTHER I WILL KILL YOU" BUT I ALSO SAID "IF YOU ARE A GOOD PARTNER TO THAT WOMEN AND CHILD I WILL SUPPORT YOU 100%" Your choice as to how far you would go , me i would definately go ALL the way no worries

cheers for all the info guys and girls
theres only one thing for it I'm going to meet this guy myself and have a chat with him and my nephew to see whats going on.

Back